The Student Room Group

Work Experience Accounting

So I have Year 12 Work Experience in May, and I'm struggling to find how I would apply for work experience. Since I'm planning to take a Accountancy degree.
Original post by Merliin
So I have Year 12 Work Experience in May, and I'm struggling to find how I would apply for work experience. Since I'm planning to take a Accountancy degree.

Uptree has lots of work experience for your course related ..I have done work experiences in maven
Reply 2
Original post by Merliin

Since you want to apply for an accounting degree, you could start by applying for work experience at the Big 4/ top 10 accounting companies. They may not all be May, but there’s no harm in applying. I got into 3/4 WEX at Big 4 along with top 10, so can provide some help on how to approach the applications.
Reply 3
Original post by Lo12
Since you want to apply for an accounting degree, you could start by applying for work experience at the Big 4/ top 10 accounting companies. They may not all be May, but there’s no harm in applying. I got into 3/4 WEX at Big 4 along with top 10, so can provide some help on how to approach the applications.

Hi, was just reading through messages as I am in a similar boat, as I'm in need of getting some work experience during my gap year. Hope it's ok for me to jump onto this post. Also can see that this is a year old, but fingers crossed I get a reply. I've decided to take a gap year and apply for an apprenticeship degree whenever theres a new intake. However, prior to that I need to get some experience. Would appreciate dearly if you could help me with how to approach this best especially regarding the big 4. Tia!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending