The Student Room Group

Apprenticeships

Hello I'm looking to do a level 7 apprenticeship for the ACA with the top 4 accountancy firms and I'm predicted 3 A* in maths, physics and chemistry and then an A in AS further maths ( can't go any higher). I've done work experience with ICAEW and Santander but what else can I do to get into an accountancy firm, and any other tips would be helpful.
(edited 9 months ago)
Original post by Incrediblezed
Hello I'm looking to do a level 7 apprenticeship for the ACA with the top 4 accountancy firms and I'm predicted 3 A* in maths, physics and chemistry and then an A in AS further maths ( can't go any higher). I've done work experience with ICAEW and Santander but what else can I do to get into an accountancy firm, and any other tips would be helpful.

Sounds like you're on track for great grades! Do you have plans for further work experience?

The only other thing that springs to mind is doing other activities that either give you transferable skills or that prove ongoing commitment/ professional development within accountancy.

Good luck!
Original post by brainzistheword
Sounds like you're on track for great grades! Do you have plans for further work experience?

The only other thing that springs to mind is doing other activities that either give you transferable skills or that prove ongoing commitment/ professional development within accountancy.

Good luck!

Okay thanks!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending