The Student Room Group

Training to teach - Salary

Looking to train to teach September 2022. I’ve been wanting to do for a while now but the issue has been finding the right course, provider and school.

I want to be based in the north of England. Has anyone heard of United Teaching? They seem to offer salaried placements.

I know it’s going to be hard work and have spent this year working in a secondary school to gain experience.
United Teaching is part of United Learning an academy chain. They have a few schools near us in Portsmouth. I've heard good things about them from people I know working in their schools so would suggest it is worth applying. You'll get a better feel for them if you get invited to interview.
Hi @GillyS22

Finding the right provider for yourself is key when applying to a teaching course. If you have not already got an adviser do check out our 'Get into Teaching' website we have lots of advisers who are experienced teachers and can help you to explore providers by helping with what sort questions to be asking and things to be looking out for. You can register online or call us on Freephone 0800 389 2500 between 8.30am and 5pm, Monday to Friday.

Wishing you all the very best

Olivia

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending