The Student Room Group

Unilever Finance or Bdo London audit ??!

Hi everyone. Iv been offered a placement year at Unilever for Finance and at BDO for London audit. I know BDO will be relatively harder so I’m not sure which one to accept. Any suggestions ? Thanks ! Xx
Go for audit. Experience in the financial services industry will look much better on your CV than an accounting role (which is what falls under 'Finance' department in every non-financial company) at a company in the industry.
Reply 2
Original post by Umasol
Hi everyone. Iv been offered a placement year at Unilever for Finance and at BDO for London audit. I know BDO will be relatively harder so I’m not sure which one to accept. Any suggestions ? Thanks ! Xx

Hey i am currently applying for both of these roles could you give me any advice on how you were offered a place ? For example do you have any tips on doing well in the interviews and numerical tests ?
Reply 3
Original post by worker77
Hey i am currently applying for both of these roles could you give me any advice on how you were offered a place ? For example do you have any tips on doing well in the interviews and numerical tests ?

youtube videos on how to do well in interviews and assessment centres. Numerical tests are pretty straight forward, if u cant do them you probably wont be able to do the actual job

Quick Reply

Latest