The Student Room Group

Revising for mocks with covid

Hi,

My family had covid so I was bound to get it. Today on the 1st day of the new year I tested positive. Yesterday I was revising a lot and today I've done nothing. I have important a-level mocks in January and I am really behind. I have to isolate myself in my room and I don't really like my room setting to revise, I like to go to the kitchen table to revise ( i get lazy in my room). Now I cant revise on the kitchen table and when I found out I had covid I just been feeling unwell. Idk how I'm meant to finish revising with all of this happening and also i have school in a few days
Original post by Markvokin
Hi,

My family had covid so I was bound to get it. Today on the 1st day of the new year I tested positive. Yesterday I was revising a lot and today I've done nothing. I have important a-level mocks in January and I am really behind. I have to isolate myself in my room and I don't really like my room setting to revise, I like to go to the kitchen table to revise ( i get lazy in my room). Now I cant revise on the kitchen table and when I found out I had covid I just been feeling unwell. Idk how I'm meant to finish revising with all of this happening and also i have school in a few days

Can you have a table in your room to help mimic the place you prefer. You won't be at school if you are self-isolating - when do mocks start?
Reply 2
Hey,

I tested positive for Covid a few days ago and I barely did any revision for my GCSE mocks because of it, and I feel terrible about it. So just know you're not alone in this. hope you feel well soon and you don't stress out because right now it's okay to take the time to rest. I hope you figure out your situation with your revision space and do the best you can right now!
surely your school will take that into account

Quick Reply

Latest