The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Available February 2022! Double ensuite room 10 minutes from UoM

room within the popular Q3 Apartments (StudentFM). £129/week 14.0 Sqm. Area 3/4 Double Bed Private Bathroom and Room Wardrobe, Study desk and chair Located tucked away in Victoria Park, quiet neighborhood speedy access to both universities (UoM is a brief 10 minute walk). Lease will run from 1st February until 19th August, but can be extended upon arrival with landlords. You will need a guarantor ready if you wish to pay rent in installments Bathroom and Room Wardrobe, Study desk and chair Located tucked away in Victoria Park, quiet neighborhood with speedy access to both universities (UoM is a brief 10 minute walk). Lease will run from 1st February until 19th August, but can be extended upon arrival with landlords. You will need a guarantor ready if you wish to pay rent in installments.

You will have 4 friendly flatmates who put in an equal amount of work into cleaning etc. We’re all students and like to keep the flat quiet and tidy especially around exams - but I’ve been out with some of them and they’re super fun and easy going people. I’m looking to move out because I’m getting a flat with my partner at the end of January and desperately need someone to take over this room. As a thank you, I’ll personally give you £50 in cash to go towards rent or a night out once all documents are signed off. Let me know if you're interested 07792681828
Is this at all avilable from Jan to sept 2022 I can move in asap c
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Original post by KatherineDougan
Is this at all avilable from Jan to sept 2022 I can move in asap c

The best I can do is until August 19th - however you're welcome to extend your stay through Q3 - I'm only a tenant looking for someone to takeover my tenancy so I wouldn't be able to do this on my own lol - when are you looking to move in?
Original post by Eggers-Atwood
The best I can do is until August 19th - however you're welcome to extend your stay through Q3 - I'm only a tenant looking for someone to takeover my tenancy so I wouldn't be able to do this on my own lol - when are you looking to move in?

My number is 07792681828 - WhatsApp me anytime :smile:
Original post by Eggers-Atwood
room within the popular Q3 Apartments (StudentFM). £129/week 14.0 Sqm. Area 3/4 Double Bed Private Bathroom and Room Wardrobe, Study desk and chair Located tucked away in Victoria Park, quiet neighborhood speedy access to both universities (UoM is a brief 10 minute walk). Lease will run from 1st February until 19th August, but can be extended upon arrival with landlords. You will need a guarantor ready if you wish to pay rent in installments Bathroom and Room Wardrobe, Study desk and chair Located tucked away in Victoria Park, quiet neighborhood with speedy access to both universities (UoM is a brief 10 minute walk). Lease will run from 1st February until 19th August, but can be extended upon arrival with landlords. You will need a guarantor ready if you wish to pay rent in installments.

You will have 4 friendly flatmates who put in an equal amount of work into cleaning etc. We’re all students and like to keep the flat quiet and tidy especially around exams - but I’ve been out with some of them and they’re super fun and easy going people. I’m looking to move out because I’m getting a flat with my partner at the end of January and desperately need someone to take over this room. As a thank you, I’ll personally give you £50 in cash to go towards rent or a night out once all documents are signed off. Let me know if you're interested 07792681828

Hi,

I saw your post on Q3 apartments and I wanted to ask If you have a review of the place

Thanks,

T

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending