The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I have done absolutely no coursework over half term. :p:
Don't worry about it !

What subjects do you have coursework and when are they due in ?
Reply 2
When is your coursework due? If it's due first monday then get of TSR and do it now, if it isn't due monday, still do it now
NONE! Hooray for Further Maths....
9 semiotics

What subjects do you have coursework and when are they due in ?

Sociology - First Draft Due in End of November, Final Deadline December (On top of that)

Computing - Design Section needs to be completed by Thursday, Final Deadline March (Behind in Designs)

Design Tech - Project needs to be handed in Late November, Early December although I'm not too much behind. In December we need to start another project that will require practically all my spare time though :frown:
Reply 5
I've done quite a lot of coursework and revision, but I do have mocks after the hols so I suppose I have to! x
Reply 6
dejongajongjong
Sociology - First Draft Due in End of November, Final Deadline December (On top of that)

Computing - Design Section needs to be completed by Thursday, Final Deadline March (Behind in Designs)

Design Tech - Project needs to be handed in Late November, Early December although I'm not too much behind. In December we need to start another project that will require practically all my spare time though :frown:

you're in the same boat as me for computing, you better crack on. email your teacher now if you're really far behind, ask for some help.
Reply 7
All my subjects are 100% exam for AS, so I don't have any coursework. I've done a bit of revision for my History mock and a little bit for my Psychology exam in January.
Reply 8
No coursework. Only a bit of chemistry revision :smile:
Reply 9
I've done alot of revision for physics and economics. Hardly any for maths, and I need to start my Politics revision as I have a 'mock' on Wednesday. If I don't get an E, then I get kicked of the course. :p:
Reply 10
None. A little revision and a few odd bits of maths. I'll probably do it tomorrow night though.

I told myself i really wouldn't take this attitude at A-level, though i still do :P. It's not so bad in term-time, but in holidays i just find it so hard to motivate myself to do work.
Reply 11
Done no work whatsoever, and from what I know, none of my friends have either.

Although, saying that, I do have literally the hardest Politics essay in the history of the world perhaps, due in on Monday!
None *shakes head* :frown: I am doing some psychology tomorrow, honest!

Latest