The Student Room Group

DWP Work Coach December 2021

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Sasa Kaz
Same I was added to reserve list

On reserve list too
Original post by Abzino1
So glad I finally found this thread, I waited 5 months to get my results and received them today. Ive been put on the reserve list for now.

After reading a bunch of old threads it seems that its quite common for people to be placed into the reserve lists and many do end up getting offers. Ill keep my fingers crossed for now.

If I was you I would start applying for alternative roles, it’s highly unlikely it’s going to be used due to the EO Permanency ordeal ☹️
Original post by tomj.o.n.e.s
If I was you I would start applying for alternative roles, it’s highly unlikely it’s going to be used due to the EO Permanency ordeal ☹️

Yeah, ive been applying for other roles prior to this one, for a while now. The 4-5 month delay in results put me off and I have a few other grad roles im awaiting results for aswell. So I haven't got my hopes up high or anything, thanks for the warning though. I wouldnt be surprised if it fell through to be honest.
Original post by Abzino1
Yeah, ive been applying for other roles prior to this one, for a while now. The 4-5 month delay in results put me off and I have a few other grad roles im awaiting results for aswell. So I haven't got my hopes up high or anything, thanks for the warning though. I wouldnt be surprised if it fell through to be honest.

Best of luck. Hopefully something comes up soon for you
Has anyone had any news or an offer, they’re starting to come through.
Fingers crossed for everyone waiting.
Original post by GreggoryHuge
Has anyone had any news or an offer, they’re starting to come through.
Fingers crossed for everyone waiting.

Were you on the reserve list?
(edited 1 year ago)
Has anyone managed to find out what position they are on the list ?
Nope, I asked for my score but they didnt give that either
Original post by Abzino1
Nope, I asked for my score but they didnt give that either

You should be able to get your score
Original post by myalauryn
You should be able to get your score

I emailed them but they said "unfortunately the only feedback we are able to provide is in the below email..."

Then they just quoted the original email that was sent to me which outlined whether I passed or not.
Original post by Abzino1
I emailed them but they said "unfortunately the only feedback we are able to provide is in the below email..."

Then they just quoted the original email that was sent to me which outlined whether I passed or not.

I would email again . They should give you it
When does the reserve list end for this campaign? Has anyone receive any recent comms on start dates?
People have started hearing from them with offers today, so fingers crossed for all of you waiting. Let us know if anyone does hear.
People have started hearing from them with offers today, so fingers crossed for all of you waiting. Let us know if anyone does hear.

Just to elaborate this is for the current DWP staff who have had to reapply, no further new entrants are being offered roles unfortunately:frown:
Just to elaborate this is for the current DWP staff who have had to reapply, no further new entrants are being offered roles unfortunately:frown:

Have they confirmed that? Presumably then everyone would've got an email telling them there is no wait list anymore?
Have they confirmed that? Presumably then everyone would've got an email telling them there is no wait list anymore?

I don’t think that’s correct it’s location based

I asked SSCL when I got put on the reserve list when I had to reapply, they said that because there’s a reduction in staff that there wouldn’t be any external entrants as PCS (union) had campaigned for current staff to be made permanent instead of recruiting more fixed term contracts which makes sense
I asked SSCL when I got put on the reserve list when I had to reapply, they said that because there’s a reduction in staff that there wouldn’t be any external entrants as PCS (union) had campaigned for current staff to be made permanent instead of recruiting more fixed term contracts which makes sense

Sscl don’t know anything I feel . It’s defiantly area dependant in my opinion
Original post by myalauryn
Sscl don’t know anything I feel . It’s defiantly area dependant in my opinion

Yeah for current staff not external which fully makes sense. Why would you employ more people when you are getting rid of a percentage it’s not correct. Did you get added to the reserve list for a work coach campaign? I’m more than happy to help with any applications 😃
Yeah for current staff not external which fully makes sense. Why would you employ more people when you are getting rid of a percentage it’s not correct. Did you get added to the reserve list for a work coach campaign? I’m more than happy to help with any applications 😃

Ive been on the reserve list for west London since last June which has been extended again . It makes no sense i agree but for whatever reason they have extended again

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending