The Student Room Group
Students on campus
York St John University
York
Visit website

UCAS unsuccessful application

I am an international applicant and I applied to York St. John University and my application was unsuccessful because I did not apply through an agency and now I am trying through that agency with which the university is associated with and I am wondering if my application would be reconsidered... it was my first preference and I feel sad.. please help!
Thankyou in advance
Reply 1
Original post by Benthesikyme
I am an international applicant and I applied to York St. John University and my application was unsuccessful because I did not apply through an agency and now I am trying through that agency with which the university is associated with and I am wondering if my application would be reconsidered... it was my first preference and I feel sad.. please help!
Thankyou in advance

Sorry to hear about your outcome. Don't give up. Work as much as you can with the agency.

When you have any appointments or discussion with them. Keep following up to get the outcome.
Students on campus
York St John University
York
Visit website
Original post by JVM2020
Sorry to hear about your outcome. Don't give up. Work as much as you can with the agency.

When you have any appointments or discussion with them. Keep following up to get the outcome.

Thank you so much for your reply it made me feel better :smile: I won't give up. I have sent an email to the agency I hope they reply soon.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending