The Student Room Group

What to do between mocks and real exams if you fail?

I personally didn’t do well in one of my alevel mocks and haven’t got the rest back yet. Any ideas/ advice to help those who’ve tried hard and still failed would be appreciated.

I use past papers, econplusdal revision guides an honestly, failing came as a shock to me seeing as I’m predicted an A
Hi,

Sorry to hear it didn't go as well as you'd hoped. I'd say it's important to get some feedback from your teacher about what went wrong, so that you can address the issue before the real thing. It could be one gap in your understanding that brought the mark down, which might be fairly straight forward to sort out alongside your usual revision techniques. Definitely worth finding out some details from the teacher, in my opinion.

Good luck :smile:

MP
Original post by Mythical Pingu
Hi,

Sorry to hear it didn't go as well as you'd hoped. I'd say it's important to get some feedback from your teacher about what went wrong, so that you can address the issue before the real thing. It could be one gap in your understanding that brought the mark down, which might be fairly straight forward to sort out alongside your usual revision techniques. Definitely worth finding out some details from the teacher, in my opinion.

Good luck :smile:

MP

Thank you very much , I only got my section A back because I was in his classroom today, I got 40%. I haven’t looked at the every mistake but mostly just misread the questions and some other silly mistakes. It’s a bit of a shame because I wanted to do really well in my mocks in case exams are cancelled

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending