The Student Room Group

Makeup

Everyone always say I don’t wear makeup when I do. This is sooooo annoying. How can I actually look like I wear makeup? It’s like they’re either saying I’m ugly. Or there just literally don’t think I wear it. I wear foundation, powder, mascara, bronzer , highlighter how can people not tell :frown:((( any tips??
Let people believe what they want. You have nothing to prove to anyone, as long as you feel good and like how it looks you're doing just fine :smile:
isn't that a good thing?! i think your makeup looks so natural that people thought that's how you actually look
Reply 3
Original post by Snowyflake432
Everyone always say I don’t wear makeup when I do. This is sooooo annoying. How can I actually look like I wear makeup? It’s like they’re either saying I’m ugly. Or there just literally don’t think I wear it. I wear foundation, powder, mascara, bronzer , highlighter how can people not tell :frown:((( any tips??

sounds like a good thing if you’re getting all the coverage you want and people think it looks natural !!!! :smile: if you really want to make it stand out a bit more maybe you could go for a little bit of a brighter eyeshadow colour // simple false eyelashes? eyeliner as well ! if you’re not a fan, you could always do a small wing using eyeshadow !
I think the way you put your makeup on is really awesome and looks natural. This may suit your skin tone and don’t be afraid to wear it.

Quick Reply

Latest