Makeup

Watch this thread
Snowyflake432
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Everyone always say I don’t wear makeup when I do. This is sooooo annoying. How can I actually look like I wear makeup? It’s like they’re either saying I’m ugly. Or there just literally don’t think I wear it. I wear foundation, powder, mascara, bronzer , highlighter how can people not tell ((( any tips??
Laurenalexa.x
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
Let people believe what they want. You have nothing to prove to anyone, as long as you feel good and like how it looks you're doing just fine
elysiaaaaa
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
isn't that a good thing?! i think your makeup looks so natural that people thought that's how you actually look
aliaa03
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Snowyflake432)
Everyone always say I don’t wear makeup when I do. This is sooooo annoying. How can I actually look like I wear makeup? It’s like they’re either saying I’m ugly. Or there just literally don’t think I wear it. I wear foundation, powder, mascara, bronzer , highlighter how can people not tell ((( any tips??
sounds like a good thing if you’re getting all the coverage you want and people think it looks natural !!!! if you really want to make it stand out a bit more maybe you could go for a little bit of a brighter eyeshadow colour // simple false eyelashes? eyeliner as well ! if you’re not a fan, you could always do a small wing using eyeshadow !
dannyharrison897
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
I think the way you put your makeup on is really awesome and looks natural. This may suit your skin tone and don’t be afraid to wear it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (18)
21.18%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (11)
12.94%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (5)
5.88%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (15)
17.65%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (17)
20%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (19)
22.35%

Watched Threads