The Student Room Group

I need boys to answer this, plz, and I’m a girl if that makes a difference

Which girl would u pick guys (be honest plzzzz)
And why.
Just trying to see what guys like abt certain types.
A)Popular, baddy, pretty but wears quite a bit of makeup and breaks loads of rules. Is loyal and a good friend but wants a lot of physical contact in a relationship.
She is tall and has long bleach blond hair. Greyish eyes. Ridiculously skinny, and kinda flat.(idk if this matters or not)
B) Popular, isn’t good or bad, pretty and is natural (doesn’t wear makeup). Keeps her friends close and is funny, loyal and clever (tho she can get fiesty with teachers if the teacher punishes her friends) Loves meaningful little actions but also, like physicality, so long as it is in moderation.
Has straight, slightly past shoulder, brunette hair, and blue eyes. Has decent muscle bc she plays netball and football but also, is not flat. Like not at all flat, if u get what I mean.
So which one?
With reason plz!
Ty, just tryna understand guys ngl 🤣
There is so much here

Bottom line is, different people like different things and there’s someone for everyone

If you want me to generalise then, in my opinion, generally, most boys prefer less makeup rather than more. Most boys don’t like ultra skinny girls. Most boys prefer girls who aren’t overweight / fat but don’t like them looking anorexic either.

As to touching, there is no general preference (I would say)… some like more affection, some prefer less…. No one particularly likes being mauled.

In terms of intelligence, most people (whether boys or men, girls or women) tend to prefer someone of a similar intellectual level.

Regarding funny, most people prefer someone who is funny and fun to be around.

Rule breaking is hard to say. I admire rule breakers but do you want to be with someone who is always causing issues? So, again, a very individual preference.

Eye colour? I’ve never known it to be an issue.

As to which I prefer, or anyone else does, I’m afraid the overall answer is, as it ever was, “we’re all different and there’s someone for everyone or the human race would die out. Whoever you are, you are totally unique….. there is no one on earth more youer than you….. and there is someone for you. You shouldn’t look to be someone that boys desire, you should look to be the best you that you can be that makes you (not someone else) happiest”

If you want to know which I prefer myself, a combination of A and B, less makeup, but of a rule breaker, loyal friend, funny to be with, not too skinny, doesn’t mind touching but not all over me all of the time. So, probably B.
Reply 2
Which one is you? :ciao:

Pick for what? For along-term relationship people will.look for someone who is compatible with them, eyes and hair not withstanding.
(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 3
My mum used to say for every old sick there is an old shoe.Just about covers it really.It's all about Chemistry literally!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending