The Student Room Group

Really rosy cheeks

I know this isn't anything important, but I'm just sick of my rosy cheeks. I've had them ever since I was little, and I'm usually having people point them out. I'm a dude, so makeup isn't the best solution.
Reply 1
There is a green colour correcting cream by Dr Jart. Try that as it helps me
Reply 2
Does the cream reduce the redness or simply cover it?
Seeing if there's a way to get rid of them for good.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous #1

I think it just covers it sorry, but not in a makeup way, more as a moisturiser
pink cheeks on a guy is cute :smile:
Thank you for Sharing.
Reply 6

amputation?
there is a skin condition which the gp can prescribe some meds
Reply 8
Original post by sophrocks07

People always assume I'm blushing lol
Reply 9
Original post by Kutie Karen
there is a skin condition which the gp can prescribe some meds

I don't think it's a skin condition because there isn't any other symptoms besides the red cheeks? I could be wrong on it though.
Original post by sophrocks07

yhh !!
People always assume I'm blushing lol

im sorry, i have the the opposite issue I have pale rbf lmao
I have rosy cheeks too. Very annoying when I look overheated because my cheeks are naturally flushed. There's not a lot you can do for it, so I'd say own it. Girls find rosy-cheeked dudes attractive.
Original post by Anonymous #3
I have rosy cheeks too. Very annoying when I look overheated because my cheeks are naturally flushed. There's not a lot you can do for it, so I'd say own it. Girls find rosy-cheeked dudes attractive.

agreed
Reply 14
Original post by Anonymous #3

I'm just personally not a fan how they suit me. When I was younger, it was cute, but they're just so rosy. People constantly commenting on them makes me self-conscious about them. I just wish my face was just white instead of white and red
I'm just personally not a fan how they suit me. When I was younger, it was cute, but they're just so rosy. People constantly commenting on them makes me self-conscious about them. I just wish my face was just white instead of white and red

i know it isn’t what u want to hear but i think i just gotta own it, it’s a sign of good health (blood rushing to ur checks make them blush normally) i think u just got good blood flow
😭 other than that green corrector thing that someone else mentioned is a temporary way of getting rid of red shades in skin generally. i bet people would die for ur cheeks honestly try to own it 🙏

Some people just have naturally rosy cheeks, and that's fine! It's associated with being young and healthy, and people use makeup to imitate your red cheeks because it's attractive to people.
Makeup works for me

Quick Reply

Latest