The Student Room Group

Scottish Power Graduate Scheme 2022

Scroll to see replies

Original post by bettina09
Just had a phone call today. Going for an interview in a few weeks.

Thank you for letting us know....Appreciate it.....I have no news yet.....It is so annoying.... :frown:
Original post by naman24
Thank you for letting us know....Appreciate it.....I have no news yet.....It is so annoying.... :frown:

I think I’m on the same page too, no response.
Reply 162
Hey all,

Congratulations to those who have secured a role. I am still waiting for an update after HireView interview. Nothing yet.
Reply 163
Just got a rejection letter from them.
Reply 164
Hi,
Can you tell me the kind of questions you were asked please in the video interview? I know they are competency based questions but I would appreciate it if anyone could tell me what questions. Is there anything I should be aware of? I would appreciate any advice.

Thank you
Original post by AkashGe7
Hi,
Can you tell me the kind of questions you were asked please in the video interview? I know they are competency based questions but I would appreciate it if anyone could tell me what questions. Is there anything I should be aware of? I would appreciate any advice.

Thank you

Just attended mine.. there were 6 questions, all behavioural based questions
Reply 166
Original post by NL32
Thought it went well for a HireVue interview, tough questions but as you say having more attempts was helpful. Insights were all positive as well and no negative ones so hopefully manage to get to the assessment centre. How were your insights?

Hi bro, I need to know if I can apply the program as a foriegn national with no UK visa ever.
what roles are people applying for?

Quick Reply

Latest