Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    ahhhhhhhh im so annoyed! ive got a test booked for march and i rang for a cancellation and i got one for february but the stupid thing cut me off...i rang back but it was 6pm and the line is closed!! grrrr! hav any of you had any success with getting cancellations? thanx

ReputationRep:
    just do it on the internet....

I got a test for 19th feb (could have got one for 12th if I wanted) and I got that like 3 days ago... just straight, not cancellations - your test centre must have a massive waiting list!!

ReputationRep:
    how do i do that? wen i went on the dsa site it says u cant change ur test online so im stuck with the hotline

ReputationRep:
    i always used to ring up and i never got any.....when i did it was like 1 day before the test i had booked anyway!

ReputationRep:
    Yeh the internet only allows you to book tests but not cancel, theres usually a date by if you cancel before then you wont lose your fee.

ReputationRep:
    oh, I thought you could change your date on the DSA website...

my last cancellation date is the 4th feb so if your test is around the same time as mine, you better be quick!

ReputationRep:
    Dont be too dissapointed, best that ur test is cancelled by u rather than the dsa.

With mine they rung up the day before at 4pm to say btw ur test tomorrow is cancelled! No sorry or anything. Supposidly down to admin probs but my instructor said it happens a lot in the summer as ppl take the day off, btw this was in the summer

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.