This discussion is closed.
commoner
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
ahhhhhhhh im so annoyed! ive got a test booked for march and i rang for a cancellation and i got one for february but the stupid thing cut me off...i rang back but it was 6pm and the line is closed!! grrrr! hav any of you had any success with getting cancellations? thanx
kaisersalsek
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
just do it on the internet....

I got a test for 19th feb (could have got one for 12th if I wanted) and I got that like 3 days ago... just straight, not cancellations - your test centre must have a massive waiting list!!
commoner
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
how do i do that? wen i went on the dsa site it says u cant change ur test online so im stuck with the hotline
sb1986
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i always used to ring up and i never got any.....when i did it was like 1 day before the test i had booked anyway!
john williams
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Yeh the internet only allows you to book tests but not cancel, theres usually a date by if you cancel before then you wont lose your fee.
kaisersalsek
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
oh, I thought you could change your date on the DSA website...

my last cancellation date is the 4th feb so if your test is around the same time as mine, you better be quick!
Carelesswhispers
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Dont be too dissapointed, best that ur test is cancelled by u rather than the dsa.

With mine they rung up the day before at 4pm to say btw ur test tomorrow is cancelled! No sorry or anything. Supposidly down to admin probs but my instructor said it happens a lot in the summer as ppl take the day off, btw this was in the summer
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (210)
38.6%
Take autumn exams (163)
29.96%
Look for a job (19)
3.49%
Consider an apprenticeship (22)
4.04%
Take a year out (97)
17.83%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (33)
6.07%

Watched Threads