The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Queen Mary or Bristol ?

Yall I got an offer from queen mary and Bristol (with foundation year) to study biomedical engineering. But Idk which one to choose because I love the idea of living in London but Bristol is higher ranked.
Both are really great universities. You should carefully consider which place you would absolutely love to be in for the next couple of years through the ups and downs of life. You will have your answer.
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Original post by Manikan
Yall I got an offer from queen mary and Bristol (with foundation year) to study biomedical engineering. But Idk which one to choose because I love the idea of living in London but Bristol is higher ranked.

Hi there,

Congratulations on your offers! :smile: There are many factors that come into play for making your course choice. I would recommend that you go into your offer holder day for Biomedical Engineering at QMUL and make the most of your day, get a grasp and explore the campus, ask current students (if you see engineering student ambassadors) about the workload and ask them how was their previous years (maybe ask them things like CW load/ societies they joined/ social life) and also speak to Biomedical engineering lectures!

Could I also suggest you (if you're looking to move into London) to also look into the on-Campus accommodation QMUL offers with first year accommodation guarantee if you satisfy all their criteria's! QMUL also has off-site campus if that suits you!

Hope this helps :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending