The Student Room Group

Ospap 2022

Has anyone applied/is applying for 2022 Ospap eligibility adjudication yet?
Reply 1
going through the process of gathering my documents. Hope I'm not too late for this year's intake. what Uni are you applying to?
Original post by Manno11
going through the process of gathering my documents. Hope I'm not too late for this year's intake. what Uni are you applying to?

have you applied yet ?
Reply 3
Just received my adjudication letter from the GPhC. I saw on the Brighton and Aston sites that the applications have closed for 2022. Hoping this isn't true. Am waiting for a response from the unis now
Reply 4
Original post by CAnn
Has anyone applied/is applying for 2022 Ospap eligibility adjudication yet?

Hi, I got my OSPAP adjudication letter last week. I'm waiting on Hertfordshire and Aston now.
Reply 5
Original post by CAnn
Just received my adjudication letter from the GPhC. I saw on the Brighton and Aston sites that the applications have closed for 2022. Hoping this isn't true. Am waiting for a response from the unis now

Hi, did you eventually get a response from Aston and Brighton?
Reply 6
Original post by gbemigar
Hi, did you eventually get a response from Aston and Brighton?

No but I did get in at Herts!
Reply 7
Original post by CAnn

Wow.. that's great news. Were you contacted directly by Herts or you applied.
Reply 8

I have my adjudication letter too but I've not received any offer from Aston and Herts
Reply 9

Thank you! I believe GPHC did send the info directly to the unis I had listed in my application. I also sent emails/applied after I had my adjudication letter.
Original post by CAnn
Thank you! I believe GPHC did send the info directly to the unis I had listed in my application. I also sent emails/applied after I had my adjudication letter.

I tried applying through University of Hertfordshire website but the link is sending me back to the GPHC website.
Reply 11
Heyy Did hearts offer you place or you got interview email.Have they said about how many places left their for Ospap
Original post by N patel
Heyy Did hearts offer you place or you got interview email.Have they said about how many places left their for Ospap

I'm still waiting for Herts. I've not heard from them
Reply 13
I'm still waiting for Herts. I've not heard from them

Oh I thought they emailed you about Ospap offer and interview.

Btw Sunderland I Ospap application are full for this year
Just got email from them
Wow...the only option right now would be Herts but the application link on the website is redirecting me back to GPHC website and they didn't reply all my emails.
Reply 15
Original post by N patel

I had an interview and then got a place.. I knew it was cutting it close as other unis were reaching capacity and Herts also said they are almost full and there is no guarantee of placement prior to my interview
Reply 16
Original post by CAnn
I had an interview and then got a place.. I knew it was cutting it close as other unis were reaching capacity and Herts also said they are almost full and there is no guarantee of placement prior to my interview

How many places they have left
What questions they ask in interview
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by CAnn

Yap I just received mine too almost 2 weeks ago. Does anyone know how long does it usually take before the universities contact us? Ive seen that some unis have closed the applications. I hope it really isnt true. Im thinking that my timeline was just enough but I guess they're closing in early now :frown:
Reply 18
Any Nigerian in the house, pls pm me if you are studying ospap this year
Original post by CAnn

How’s it going?

Quick Reply

Latest