The Student Room Group

Institutionalization of long-term psychological damage

I'm currently held at the section 3 of the mental health act at as a mental health facility; I would like to speak to some psychologists about how could I remove the years upon years upon years of institutionalization which is around 5 years of experience of Mental Health services; I'm currently needing a helping hand with finding your accommodation and getting all my belongings back into the hospital and then arrange new Mental Health rehab for long-term rehabilitation and various other treatments and therapies available; I'm starting to find which issue is currently reoccurrent is there not even helping me appropriately or treating me and I feel that I misuse of the mental health act is currently enforce of section 3; since I don't feel safe currently at my placement in the community I'm needing to change my address for my own safety as I am a repeat domestic violence victim; what I am also needing assistance with is trying to find accommodation of similar to auto Mental Health rehab I currently have a regulator placement in the past when I was 18 19 and 20 years old I was wanting to move on I did not want to live in support accommodation anymore since they weren't even helping me either it was really overpriced out of date occupational therapy which are long-term section 3 placement like the one I'm staying at right now is beneficial for me; I'm currently require psychology, psychiatric, occupational therapy, speech and language therapy alongside various other involvements the combination of NHS and private care involvement; alongside therapies treatment diagnostics and medication what I have noticed that they're not even helping me appropriately whilst in hospital via emotional support because the care assistant in nursing assistants are under qualified along with the activity coordination they don't have any form education prospects; what I am really interested in for my recovery is the healthcare professions; my ambition is to become a paramedic; psychotherapist specializing in emotional behavioral disorders and schizophrenia and highly specialized trauma work alongside working with private clients in prison; I am currently a carer for some suffers from schizophrenia; I am usually there for him while others are not; once I prevented him from being a danger to others and myself even; I've met the monster was 19 he was 18; for some reason me and schizophrenic patience and schizotypal patients or schizophrenal form illnesses just click; while an average healthy Joe it was normal and everything like that; are really arrogant of those that suffer from minor learning disabilities nor learning difficulties; I want to predominantly specialize in these fields for dominantly because schizophrenia is a very rare diagnosis and working alongside with alongside psychopathic narcissistic and sociopathic clients; or those clients who suffer from schizotypal personality disorder nor multiple personality disorder; as far as I know I have never met anybody with multiple personality disorder or dissociative identity disorder; I would love to make friends with those patients who suffer from these conditions show me a little more and more and more about their illnesses and then write a book on therapy and how to therapize them; cuz when I was 15 I was interested in Lewis Wayne; it was a schizophrenic artist who did self portrait drawings of cats; but as he got an older the hallucinations gotten worse and worse and worse his physical condition deteriorated along with his mental state he became an alcoholic and he was abusing various other substances; I would find it really interesting making friends who suffer from mental illnesses learning disabilities already difficulties as I am quite understanding of what they're going through; because I do in fact have schizotypal thought processes myself; I would prefer if I could meet more clients like that; because I want to study counseling and create new therapies in publisher book on it before I studied my degree would that be highly beneficial?; Will the university count my head English literature towards my degree in the future?

Apart from that I am due to have long-term mental health rehabilitation myself and I'm currently held in the section through the mental health act oumental health hospital facility; I've noticed the crisis teams not even helping me or treating me; and I've stuck in a rut and that I feel helpless because recently I had to cut off contact with my entire toxic family who are narcissistic sociopathic and psychopathic; I'm still needing help; because I'm having to transfer all of my stock including my clothes and then hand the case back to my previous accommodation and then look for some long-term change of address to make sure that's my family members cannot find me because I'll try stalking me just hurt me; that I have done nothing wrong these are the type of family relatives they want me dead for nothing I'm not they'll continuously mentally abuse me anything which can cascade to physical assault which events can be highly unpredictable and usually can escalate really really quickly just like my own emotional and behavioral difficulties; myself I know I've got undiagnosed emotional.and behavior difficulties (conduct disorder); ADHD myself; I am concerned I might have sketch a type of personality disorder but my psychiatrist just and says to me you really want this diagnosis?; Then he would become reluctant of diagnosing but issue which also applies I have insight into my own problems which is very rare amongst psychotic patients; I also need some extra training and understanding currently at this time; I'm really interested in psychology on the nursing and healthcare based professions; I've been doing intensive one to one's for a really long time with other patients as well as other care assistants and also informing them some facts about psychology; I am purely a scientist and an engineer at heart; I'm at my narcissistic parents only were wanting to crush my dreams and aspirations and ambition and that spark it's time to spark my ideas; because forgive forget and move on; whilst I've been on the ward on my section 3 ever met allow fact I've been helping out other patients; which is something I really enjoy doing I enjoy caring for someone else and always helping others because without that I will not have any sense of purpose and meaning doing everyday activities I had been deliberately depriving myself of social events and activities; please bear in mind that I've studied psychiatry whilst I was 14 years old along with the psychoanalytics; one thing I really enjoy looking after somebody else is I really enjoyed it so much and that I provided so much meaningful in my everyday life; if I cannot help somebody else then the whole purpose of life; overtime while still had an extra admission one after the other after the other what I've experienced predominantly is I can now relate to a schizophrenic when they ask me questions "How is life?; "Now I need you to remember this is not just my family members who are patients or were patients now it's my friends they've became patient as well and I've helped them I've saved so many lives they usually say: (name) you are my only friend; which implies that my clients previously were quite lonely and have no friends because of her during mental health issues and physical disabilities; everybody should truely be a caring hand and provide us the patients as well as others mutual consensus meeting nor a caring solidarity during difficult times and I've already knew this before the covid-19 pandemic I've chosen not to say anything about it because I grew up with this value that whatever goes on in the house stays in the house; rest assured is totally not true anymore; did you know the Newcastle upon Tyne British transport police have Pakistani relatives and or Pakistani heritage; and also did you know a police intelligence files mine would emphasis: log on intelligence record via the vulnerable adults and children barred register from their the national insurance number; previous employer; payq reference number; including reporting back to Equifax and Experian to prevent them from taking out credit for making loans so the suspect can't leave the country; alongside physically revoking the driver's license and or provisional driver's license alongside barring their passport; to prevent suspect from going AWOL; I would also ask for that birth mothers and fathers names alongside their grandparents names on both sides of the family; alongside previous educational placements; colleges schools nurseries and universities that they've attended in the past; to build an intelligence file that is most accurate precise and complete and therefore highly definitive; alongside accessing crisis team reports alongside other various filing procedures in order to attempt to build an accurate and precise and complete picture which would lead up to near complete definitive file; alongside phone bills did you know that the police cannot trace or it's harder to make a trace for any pay as you go phones or anything bought from the shops just recently that has nothing to do to trace back to your physical electronic credit card or any debit cards pay in cash is the most secure way it pays you go top-ups really do prevent fraud and therefore can protect and aid yourself in the security and privacy industry therefore prevention of criminalistic detection; this would make it more of a painful police officers to build an accurate file of you; did you also know if you suspected of an offense the police are more lenient towards you the show more concern even if it's an accusation from the metropolitan police?; Police would show more for concern even if there's a false accusation nor it's suspicion of an offense that's when the police are more lenient towards in show more concern and if you got a criminal record that's when they would usually pay if he would spoil you with so much concern and empathy let It Go "Awe did he hurt you?"; My life is just like a flipping I'm not getting listened to the appropriate emotional support not there care assistance and nursing assistants do not have the appropriate qualifications as they are lacking in terms of career advancement alongside the activity coordination and sometimes even psychology they are lacking knowledge in their profession; either because it's either Northern or Southern and they just want to make health care for us Geordie northerners; worse than the health outcomes and the south of the country; "What's going on here?; I need to go something doesn't right about this placement being in hospital and all that?; Why is it my consultant psychiatrist taking any notice of me?; Why does my toxic family members try manipulating the crisis team and my named nurse and cpn?; Why does my toxic family try to lie to convince to try to manipulate further relatives and other people and by PS and order for them to extract information while I was growing up information came as precious of currency almost similar to a police intelligence file; I'm currently need to go back to my apartment and bring my entire worldly treasures and belongings for my childhood into hospital hospital for me has became truly the brick mother because I've got nobody apart from NHS that can help me and provide guidance and strength and advice whenever I need it apart from few friends that is all I've got and I'm happy with what I've got as it's good for me; I have imported and brought many Health Food supplements into the hospital which are supposed to be going on clinical trials like lithium orotate which they cannot really prescribe as it's not really licensed for that; I'm currently being shadowing my psychiatrist and I mentoring him and sharing information but I knew about psychiatry from a long time ago; I am hoping the knowledge I spread to them saves lives; which in terms of healthcare which is highly vital; I also like to make art without inspiration the purpose of the art piece and the meaningful activity which is would be the intention and motivation behind it would be useless and fall down just like the temples of Rome; I am also purchase a Fibonacci spiral mat alongside some psychological patterns which even I'm unsure about; hey psychology students I'm looking for psychological patterns that were used to for dominantly relieve PTSD sufferers and all victims of crime of stress exciting and depression alongside the late bereavement and those who suffer bereavement issues; either passed trauma of current traumatic incidents; excuse me if there's any psychology students on here I'm looking for patterns that are used to relieve stress anxiety and depression and those with severe not doing personality disorders like multiple personality disorder which would be now classified as dissociative identity disorder or munching housen syndrome?; Does anybody have any mutual contribution ideas or mutual consensus because I would like to feed everything every idea I come up with to be used for the greater good and I would happily be obliged to be used in order for these ideas to add to be published in someone else's most degrees so therefore someone else can act quicker than me because I am not a university yet I need somebody to steal my ideas for whatever I come up with as this would be good for them as well as good for me because I enjoy helping people this would be my purpose and meaning in life; I'm currently studying warfare and or psychologic related unethical practices along with criminalistics psychiatric practices; I would really enjoy sharing my acknowledge on Mental Health services as I know what inside and out and I know would make a very good support worker and all social worker or nurse or psychiatrist or even activity coordination; I would enjoy sharing my knowledge of mental health in order to betterment and empower individuals for your personal and social development now I know the science may sound ridiculous and all childish or stupid or foolish; but this can work wonders my knowledge and mental health really is strenuous and vast; I won't mind mentoring shadowing and training other recruits and or NHS or private practice individuals and or police officers and those who work in Westgate park this would be part of St George's hospital Northumberland Tyne and wear; whatever suggestions and knowledge I share with you or anybody else on this forum I would love to make it a possibility to have a mutual consensus between via the student room as I'm currently in NHS premises hospital as a patient; I know for a fact that I've always wanted to be a biologist physicist in chemist while I was young; I have 23 years old and male; I would describe the current outcomes for passions at Health outcomes related to patients as poor did you know they have the patients here who have been on transfer from prison; those have been in prison are more regimental and more military realistic; compared to those who don't being involvement in forensic services and all the prison system in the past I've never had involvement with the justice system only as I have experience as being repeatedly involved for the law was I was under the age of 18 now if I break the law they would be steep consequences and all repercussions I'm aware of that; I'm aware would imply but I have a greater awareness of the self as well as myself and others motivations and detentions; there is something I wouldn't mind sharing with everybody I'm not sure if I'm bisexual agenda don't binary because I can almost think like two different genders at once I feel like it; it's like he is talking a lot of nonsense; this is really overcomplicated; do you feel old?; The work is never done and or what would suffice?; He was a creative police report and or description you've got thick lenses and that was not down on another person's physical description; I would prefer to have it looked at it as a different way; the doctor told me that I am highly neurodivergent but I would describe myself as Nero divulgent; which would imply the opposite of that; because I also have a thought of he is talking a lot of nonsense; everything is overwhelming; they are some really sexy men in this ward; I only want to reach out and start talking to those who have experience of Mental Health so I share my experience either with the university and all others I just want to share my experience with those from Newcastle upon tyne; Sunderland, Durham and or Middlesbrough and or Cleveland county; I've been repressing my own emotional states for years to wear even psychiatrists can't run the appropriate psychoanalytic on me so I've asked them to speed things up a little bit more would be possible to note down what color I look at and the environment which would apply I am using colossychology I'm diving quiet for them to make a further inquiry regarding keeping track of my gears depending on which color I look at or which furniture I even sit on would also indicate psychologically either brown blue green or black or red; the speech and language therapist was really adored speaker to me; because I know Russian German Spanish and Italian and French and Portuguese and Chinese also South Korean Hebrew and Arabic and Turkish; she finds it really interesting and I find it really interesting so that would imply that I've also have another idea of pay already provisions combining nursing and social work together to produce more of a life-saving alternative involving practicality precision and accuracy and highly comprehensive way and highly thorough, tough entirely masculine did you know those patients have come out the hospital at the end of the admissions in the therapy and the treatment and diagnostics they have way patients who come out the other side of Mental Health services who were young fit and healthy and well educated and highly fortunate who have really good futures ahead of us we immerse and we become proper men real gentleman as I've became a real gentleman whilst being on this ward the NHS has men told me since the age of 17 I've already been institutionalized and therefore radicalized the brainwashed that which also would imply a good reinforcement of authoritative character and I've also demonstrated extraordinary teamwork whilst engaging with mental health services whilst I've been in hospital which I haven't done much salt in the past but I'm hoping to change that we program sessions in order to speed up my recovery; but the problem still stands how do I as a patient no other patients how do we undo years upon years upon years of brainwashing and indoctrination alongside how do we reverse years upon years of institutionalization?

how could us patients practically improve our life and undue years upon years of psychological psychiatric damage because the longer we stay in hospital the more suggestible and more dumb down we become as patience; since we are currently patients we are willing to wait through the long waiting lists in hospital time really does go faster because we are unwell; did you know patience also smoke in the hospital grounds and in our bedrooms when nobody's watching which would imply smoking was a 1950s and 60s a highly masculine trait that we've acquired patience would find it easier to make friends with other patients and vice versa but I've noticed I've only making friends only professionally and therapeutic by a therapeutic relationships the issue is therapeutic relationships are not real life because I've only became severely institutionalized along with the the whitish yellow paint along the yellow curtains in this hospital there is peach and pine and carbon color sloped furniture to produce a common effect?; There is something I need to inform you while patients come to the other side of treatment on diagnostics and therapies and medications we become real proper gentleman and I mean it;

What I plan to do after hospital is creating my own room and creating my own hospital myself so therefore it's like I've never left the hospital even years later I want my family of the future and my children to be raised directly in it but mostly unofficially and therefore indirectly I will get some of the picture of the pine and the common colors did you know the word buys the food from marks and Spencer's and that the robinsons also do the pat testing alongside the furnishings which produces a psychologically calming effect which costs thousands of pounds per item?; Did you know Westgate park or something I don't even know because it brings shame on me if I even mention it it's like Westgate park doesn't even deserve a name or does it?; "Right now being in hospital I only say myself as a number on a door alongside treated as a patient not a real human being I'm just a file written up on Rio with index crimes or index offenses and all a continuous risk assessment and or observations which change and reprogrammed it easily we can fix it depending on the outcome of my actions and plants and intentions and motivations."

"What I really want to do after hospital is to go back and look after a patient who suffers from schizophrenia his carers on doing anything for him whilst I've been providing him with therapy and occupational therapy and I've been doing therapeutic walks and therapeutic activities with him because I love him."

" Being in hospital has really taught me a lot everybody else please look after your physical health and mental health as it's really important to ensure that you recovery stays permanent and therefore you could win a self-administration of therapeutic relationships and or occupational therapy yourself and or therapeutic relationships; did you know I've advised the care assistant to consider themselves both patients on service users as well as a means of trying to build up recovery that for themselves NHS employees we value our health more than anything else we need to look after number one as opposed to number three; what I would really enjoy doing is becoming occupational therapist possibly or even doing a degree that allows me to practice equivalent of an occupational therapist I won't mind specializing in pts day complex trauma and all schizophrenia and all antisocial personality disorders and those who get towards schizophrenial form for processing disorders and all emotional behavioral difficulties and epilepsy to treat childhood trauma as long as adult trauma; I've got some mail to suffer from antisocial personality disorder and that symptoms can overlap with those with autism notice expecting based disorders learning difficulties of learning disabilities; "did you know that the secure care placements where service users are under lock and key for index crimes and or offenses they for them on to the history museum in art galleries to calm them down because it helps those without a social personality disorder and or conduct disorder or opposition of defiance disorder which in turn manifested adult as antisocial personality disorder; "there is also one thing that psychiatrists don't diagnose anymore which I find highly alarming pathological demand avoidance that also needs to be checked in the DSM-5; and needs to be put back in there because diagnostics of the past are more accurate and therefore my perception of psychiatry is there for reminiscent psychiatrist told me I'm a psychiatrist in the hundreds; if I could advise anybody here it would be please get your education employment and training prospects sorted out now do it as early as possible get involved in the ball game and make your own clothing brands did you know those are borderline personality disorder in fact make their own clothing brands to make themselves to find themselves of self; in order to prospect and regenerate lost bridges and lost limbs along with abbreviations; shortened; these would be my emotional states in the hospital as of this moment; 🍴🙍🍴🗡️🔪🔪😡😡👿👿👿💢💢👺🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹💀💀🙃☠️☠️🙍😢😢😢😔😔😓😓😞😞😊🙃😪😪😪🤔🙄😶😑😐😌😏☺️🤤😖😣🤧😷🤒😉😗😙😚😍🤩🥰🤪😜😑😔😋🥹🥹🙂😏😌😔😑😐😶☺️😏🫡🤔🤫😤🫤😕😠😡🤬🧐🤨🫡🤔😺😸😹🙊🙀😾🤎😽😼🍁🍄
Reply 1
Hello, I appreciate your thorough explanation on psychological harm and personality development. I constantly want to be more social and look more intelligent and sophisticated instead of being dumb and dull, but I have no idea how to do that or what the key elements are for improving personality development skills. Is there a book that was just released? It would be a fantastic gesture if someone could recommend one here because I don't know much about online book stores.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Quick Reply

Latest