The Student Room Group

King Edwards VI Five Ways Grammar School

Does anyone have a rough idea about what time of the year KE Five Ways Grammar School starts giving out conditional offers ? And also , if there is anyone who goes there , what is it like ?
Original post by Iuliaaa
Does anyone have a rough idea about what time of the year KE Five Ways Grammar School starts giving out conditional offers ? And also , if there is anyone who goes there , what is it like ?

I’ve gotten a conditional offer from two schools that are part the King Edward foundation this week. So I think they’re slowly starting to give offers out.
Reply 2
Hi luliaa,

I currently go to KEFW (and have done since year 7 - currently in 13 and am leaving in 3 weeks :frown: ) and I've loved it, speaking from experience both before covid and after. There can be quite a lot of pressure but the wellbeing team (particularly in 6th form, not so much for 7-11) are great in my experience. There are some amazing teachers there, some departments better than others of course - psychology/English/History/Chemistry are especially well run. Message me with any questions! (or reply on here)
Original post by louuuu22
Hi luliaa,

I currently go to KEFW (and have done since year 7 - currently in 13 and am leaving in 3 weeks :frown: ) and I've loved it, speaking from experience both before covid and after. There can be quite a lot of pressure but the wellbeing team (particularly in 6th form, not so much for 7-11) are great in my experience. There are some amazing teachers there, some departments better than others of course - psychology/English/History/Chemistry are especially well run. Message me with any questions! (or reply on here)
Hi louuuu22,

I am currently contemplating going to KEFW and I wanted to ask how it is like and also if it’s good sixth form to go to

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending