University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

central saint martins foundation interview /portfolio review

my ual portal updated to say

interview:
Date and time 16 March 2022 07:00
Venue
DetailsTHIS IS NOT AN INTERVIEW INVITATION. You have been allocated a slot on this schedule for tutors to review your online portfolio submitted. Decisions will be based on your portfolio and online application so there are no interviews. Pathway: Fine art

has anyone else received this? is it not an interview? do I have to do anything? has anyone else receive foundation offers? are they no actual interviews (over video call or in person) this year?
Original post by lj22.
my ual portal updated to say

interview:
Date and time 16 March 2022 07:00
Venue
DetailsTHIS IS NOT AN INTERVIEW INVITATION. You have been allocated a slot on this schedule for tutors to review your online portfolio submitted. Decisions will be based on your portfolio and online application so there are no interviews. Pathway: Fine art

has anyone else received this? is it not an interview? do I have to do anything? has anyone else receive foundation offers? are they no actual interviews (over video call or in person) this year?

hey, this happened to me too! I don’t think interviews are being done this year unless you are an international applicant. I’m not sure when we will hear back, I think it’s different for everyone but usually a few weeks after you submit the portfolio:smile:
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
hey, this happened to me too! I don’t think interviews are being done this year unless you are an international applicant. I’m not sure when we will hear back, I think it’s different for everyone but usually a few weeks after you submit the portfolio:smile:

okay, that's great to hear you have the same thing too! hope you get an offer soon. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending