The Student Room Group

Rolls-Royce Graduate Scheme - September 2023 Intake

Hello!

I'd like to make a thread for those that are applying to the 2023 Engineering and Technology scheme so we can discuss what point we're at in the recruitment process and share any tips and advice.
(edited 1 year ago)
I've passed the online tests but have not heard about assesment centre yet. Has anyone been invited to an AC yet?
Original post by curiousEng
I've passed the online tests but have not heard about assesment centre yet. Has anyone been invited to an AC yet?

Same. I got a second email a couple of days after saying:

"you’ve met our basic qualifications for the Rolls-Royce Engineering & Technology Graduate Programme - UK position, and we’ll be moving your application to the next step in the recruitment process"

So hopefully that means AC and we'll find out more info soon.
Original post by Lemonade182
Hello!

I'd like to make a thread for those that are applying to the 2023 Engineering and Technology scheme so we can discuss what point we're at in the recruitment process and share any tips and advice.

Just done the application, online assessment complete and I got a response email saying I successfully passed the online assessment, but no guarantee I get to next round as they have to manually review the rest of the application. What about you?
Original post by DrownedOfficial
Just done the application, online assessment complete and I got a response email saying I successfully passed the online assessment, but no guarantee I get to next round as they have to manually review the rest of the application. What about you?

I got another email after they reviewed my application saying I met their requirements and would be moved to the next step in the process, but still haven't heard anything about assesment centres
I got another email after they reviewed my application saying I met their requirements and would be moved to the next step in the process, but still haven't heard anything about assesment centres

After online assessment what are the next steps you had to do any tips?

Just got that same email this morning
Any updates from anyone?
Original post by Safar.ra
Any updates from anyone?

I've not heard anything about assessment centre yet, you?
I've not heard anything about assessment centre yet, you?

No, I haven't either
Has anyone had news about assesment center?

You can email [email protected] for updates on your application
Has anyone had news about assesment center?

I've still heard nothing as of yet what about you?
Any Info yet? I am yet to here anything.
(Original post by Lemonade182)Has anyone had news about assesment center?

Did anyone got invited to the AC? I checked my status and it said "Selection event to be scheduled" but then it switched back to "Application under review". I guess that means I got rejected..
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by MihaiGusa
Did anyone got invited to the AC? I checked my status and it said "Selection event to be scheduled" but then it switched back to "Application under review". I guess that means I got rejected..

I got rejected perhaps a week ago, good luck to everyone else
I got invited to the assessment centre in mid Jan. They called me a couple of weeks ago to schedule it.
I got invited to the assessment centre in mid Jan. They called me a couple of weeks ago to schedule it.

Hi! I also got invited to an assessment centre by RR for next week and was just curious about the types of questions they asked you? I know that there's 3 parts to it, such as the behavioural, technical and case study, and was wondering how did you find it?
I'm quite nervous for mine so if you have any tips that would be amazing! Hope it went well for you!! :3
Has anyone applied for this years Gradaute scheme? I applied in september, just waiting for a call to the assessment centre.

How did the assessment centre go? I've applied for the 2024 grad scheme and waiting for the AC call. Could you please help me on how to prepare myself for the AC.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending