The Student Room Group

Lloyds graduate scheme, data science and analytics

Hi everyone, Im doing my assessment centre in a couple days for the data science and analytics grad scheme and I just wanted to find any advice for the technical interview section
Original post by pj2205
Hi everyone, Im doing my assessment centre in a couple days for the data science and analytics grad scheme and I just wanted to find any advice for the technical interview section

excuse how was the cordiality exercise the programming questions and python scripts
Reply 2
Original post by pj2205

When did you receive the call for the assesment centre ?
Reply 3
Original post by pj2205

really? Haven't heard back from the HR Team after the first round of task that was given
Original post by pj2205

Is lloyds assessment centre the final stage or is there one to one interview with the hiring manager
Reply 5
any help for someone about to take it?
Reply 6
Hey I still have not heard from them after my online assessment any idea what’s happening please ?
Reply 7
Original post by pj2205
Hey, can you provide any insight on what to expect during the assessment day?
Reply 8
Hey guys! Is anyone keen to share what the assesment centre in data was like?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending