Original post by fortified_shi
p/MPa, V/m3

MPa, cm^3 *
Original post by oklm
MPa, cm^3 *

oh yhyh
Reply 604
Original post by Wonkagenius
Hey would y please mind telling me which exam paper did that come up in?

Having a look now
Astrophysics ppl
Did the first question ask for Ray diagram showing spherical aberration on a converging or diverging lens?
What was the answer you got in the end for thst volume question??
Original post by Dejithefat
Gradient was about bang on -1

That would make sense too right because p and v are linked by a power relationship of p=v-1 so if you take logs of both sides then logp/logv = -1? Or is this dogey maths xoxo
Did anyone get the v2/v1 = QD-dmg -1 or something like that. I couldn't get that formula no matter the random stuff I subbed in.
Original post by oklm
MPa, cm^3 *

I remember it being Cm^3 too
Original post by Bobbina
Did anyone get the v2/v1 = QD-dmg -1 or something like that. I couldn't get that formula no matter the random stuff I subbed in.

no i couldnt
Reply 611
Am I the only one who got -0.88 as the gradient.... sh*t
I got 2.6cm^3 for the volume with that
Original post by Bryan B03
Astrophysics ppl
Did the first question ask for Ray diagram showing spherical aberration on a converging or diverging lens?

its always converging no? Ive never seen a divering lens for telescopes
Original post by flyinghippo999
That would make sense too right because p and v are linked by a power relationship of p=v-1 so if you take logs of both sides then logp/logv = -1? Or is this dogey maths xoxo

-log(p) = log(1/p)
Original post by oklm
MPa, cm^3 *

ooh yes it was MPa sorry
Original post by bagels2001
Yh that’s what I thought, what did everyone get for the gradient i roughly remember getting like -1.033 ish

You didn't need to find the gradient
Original post by d4r
Am I the only one who got -0.88 as the gradient.... sh*t
I got 2.6cm^3 for the volume with that

I got 11.3, anyone else got that
Well never have to do physics again probably so not reading this thread again, good luck to you all for the rest of your exams, hope they all go well!
What did engineering ppl put for the very last question about why the thermoelectric refrigerator was preferred even though it had a lower COP.
I put sm about how it acts as both a heat pump and refrigerator so usually wasted Qh is utilised by heating up the environment?
Original post by flyinghippo999

init i thought this, like in a perfect scenario the gradient is always -1? As logp = -logV + logk

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending