The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Warwick 2022 CompSci Offers

Has anyone else still not received the result for their application to Warwick for computer science?
Reply 1
Yeah, still waiting, applied 1st october, I've had 2 rejections, 2 offers so just waiting for this last one!
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 2
Original post by dd101
Yeah, still waiting, applied 1st october, I've had 2 rejections, 2 offers so just waiting for this last one!

What predicted grades do you have if you mind me asking?
Reply 3
Original post by fzrdi
What predicted grades do you have if you mind me asking?

A*A*A, maths, further maths, computer science, how about you?

Same as the entry requirements for the Masters.

I feel like the Comp Sci department are maybe just a bit slower?

I have only seen people with A*A*A* or 4 a levels getting offers at the moment, shown here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1a441k4e3ihP1iqH0WhlBa8mKClsIdHIpbCtEoSF7_EY/edit#gid=2140917632
Original post by dd101

which unis for offer and rejections?
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
which unis for offer and rejections?

Rejections: Imperial( comp sci with year abroad) and oxford (masters comp sci)

Offers: Pwc Degree Apprenticeship with birmingham, Meng Comp Sci at Leeds
Reply 6
Original post by dd101
A*A*A, maths, further maths, computer science, how about you?

Same as the entry requirements for the Masters.

I feel like the Comp Sci department are maybe just a bit slower?

I have only seen people with A*A*A* or 4 a levels getting offers at the moment, shown here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1a441k4e3ihP1iqH0WhlBa8mKClsIdHIpbCtEoSF7_EY/edit#gid=2140917632

honestly im pretty sure i won't get an offer as my predicted is only A A A, however I'm pretty much eligible for all of the possible contextual offer requirements so i have a slither of hope
Reply 7
Original post by fzrdi
honestly im pretty sure i won't get an offer as my predicted is only A A A, however I'm pretty much eligible for all of the possible contextual offer requirements so i have a slither of hope

definitely take no offer as a good thing right now! it means they’re going through your application, it’s probably between yours and someone else’s right now! good luck
Reply 8
Original post by dd101
definitely take no offer as a good thing right now! it means they’re going through your application, it’s probably between yours and someone else’s right now! good luck

crossing my fingers!
Reply 9
Just got rejected for Warwick CompSci, relieved cos that was my final choice and they took ages to reply, good luck everyone else waiting :smile:
Reply 10
Original post by dd101
Rejections: Imperial( comp sci with year abroad) and oxford (masters comp sci)

Offers: Pwc Degree Apprenticeship with birmingham, Meng Comp Sci at Leeds

Whats your opinion on Pwc Degree Apprenticeships and when did you start applying for Degree Apprenticeships

Quick Reply

Latest