The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Warwick Bsc Management 2024 Entry

What are the chances of me getting in for this course or International Management? Stats:
GCSEs: 877766655 with 8 in maths and 6 in lang (7 in lit for humanities subject)
A levels: Business, CompSci, Maths A*AA predicted
I wanna know my chancessss
Original post by abiolaK
What are the chances of me getting in for this course or International Management? Stats:
GCSEs: 877766655 with 8 in maths and 6 in lang (7 in lit for humanities subject)

1. The GCSE entry requirements for BSc International Management at Warwick University are a minimimum of a C grade in GCSE English Language and B grade in GCSE Maths. So you meet and exceed the critiera for GCSE grades with an 8 in Maths and 6 in English Language. :smile:

2. Warwick strongly prefers a 7 in Maths and Social Science or Humanities subject, which you have already achieved. :smile:

3. You will need to achieve A*AA in 3 A-Levels, perhaps you should also consider Reading University? :wink: The A Level requirements are lower and it also has work placement paid opportunities with PwC:

AAB from 3 A Levels (excluding General Studies and Key Skills).

GCSE English and Mathematics at grade B (or 6) or above.

https://www.henley.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/ba-accounting-and-business-nn41
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Original post by abiolaK

Very good chances. My son got similar results and is in 2nd yr currently at Warwick studying Management. If you haven't already, i'd strongly encourage you to consider Bath university as well. Its School of Management is second to none and has connections with industry which benefits their Management students a lot especially if you decide to go the industrial placement route. Its entry requirements are either AAA or AAB (if you've done an epq). My son had it as his insurance choice and got offers from both.Just make sure you write a strong personal statement demonstrating all the work experience or competitions etc you have done.
Original post by abiolaK

I’m a parent but from the threads I follow I’d say go for it with those grades! What are your other choices?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending