The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

He has resigned from Radio 2. Let it drop.
BRING HIM BACK

bloody BBC need to lighten up.

2 people complained during the show - everybody else has complained of the ridiculous media carry the subject and spreading it like wild fire.
Reply 3

Spoiler

That is all.
Reply 4
woo, another bring back Russell thread! :/
Reply 5
I'm not a big fan of Russell's standup and TV work but I did love the radio show and I used to look forward to listening to the iPlayer repeat on the Sunday each week.

There's no way that he will be allowed or want to return to the BBC so I beleive the petition is pointless. I do hope that Russ, Matt and Gee decide to do the show on a different channel but I'd say that there's probably more chance that they won't.
Reply 6
russel brand is about as funny as a toaster.
He resigned? It was "his" choice. Let it drop now.

As are you
He's not going to come back...Drop it.

(I loved the radio show. The 'Trojan Adventures' one in particular, for anyone who used to get the podcast. 'Too big for him they were!')
Reply 10
princess_sue
As are you

+1
Reply 11
I don't think this will happen.
Reply 12
princess_sue
As are you

ouch atleast i dont pretend to be funny, and i sure as hell dont get paid for it.
Reply 13
Jo Brand is funnier than Russell Brand, and he's probably slept with her as well.

He resigned, obviously not because he was sorry, but more likely to gain sympathy by trying to look like a victim. It seems he can give out insults but he can't take them. They wouldn't have sacked him so what good is a petition?

He'll probably set up his own private radio show to try and be the next Howard Stern (someone who is all too familiar with prank phone calls).
Reply 14
He'll probably just go over to another station...
Reply 15

They both amuse me when I shove knives in them.
Jo Brand isn't funny.. :s-smilie:

Anyway, who cares if he's left the BBC? There's no"bring back" about it - it's not like he's been banned from broadcasting. There are other mediums/radio stations he will use.
And to be honest, if the BBC are going to carry on suspending their top stars, then I'd much prefer they all left the BBC for C4 or another commercial broadcaster.
Oh **** off and die, he's an annoying cock and I don't give a ****. Just shut the **** up about it already.
Synagogue
They both amuse me when I shove knives in them.

Shocking!
Reply 19
Nah, in my opinion, he isn't funny.

Latest

Trending

Trending