The Student Room Group

What Russel group university course accept BBB I’m A level?

I am studying chemistry, biology and maths A level at a grammar school. I had my heart set on medicine however I got my predicted grades today which were BBB. I wanted to know what courses could I apply in a Russel group university in London with these grades? I know it won’t be medicine but I am flexible but wish to go to a good university in London. Perhaps I’m not capable to get into medicine as I know I worked soo hard and all my effort weren’t good enough.

I did very well in my GCSE and got all 7-9

your help is appreciated.
Reply 1
Original post by Sherimandoue
I am studying chemistry, biology and maths A level at a grammar school. I had my heart set on medicine however I got my predicted grades today which were BBB. I wanted to know what courses could I apply in a Russel group university in London with these grades? I know it won’t be medicine but I am flexible but wish to go to a good university in London. Perhaps I’m not capable to get into medicine as I know I worked soo hard and all my effort weren’t good enough.

I did very well in my GCSE and got all 7-9

your help is appreciated.

Choose a course you actually want to do at a location you want, a russell group uni exists mostly in the heads of each of these self selecting universities and young students on TSR. It is not a sign of quality or even relevance to a lot of subjects. Its akin to saying i want a heavily branded shoe because it sounds exclusive and not caring if you got a high heel or a running shoe, forgetting you have to wear it for the next 3 years.

Please pick a course first and follow a passion/career path, it will pay off short and long term.

Greg

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending