The Student Room Group

Side hustles

Hey :smile:

So I'm sick of constantly checking my bank account just in case I'm about to go overdrawn.

Uni takes up so much of my time so I'm really looking to start a side hustle that can get me an extra £50 per week.

Anyone got any ideas or anything you are doing that's working? I'm a hard worker and reliable. Hoping for something online so I can work from home but open to all suggestions.

Cheers!
tutoring?
Original post by LittleSkink
tutoring?

Not a bad idea at all but I had already though of that and I'd rather (if I can) do something that gets my head away from Uni also haha!
I work in a church (main job)

My side hustle is party planning for people. It is really easy, all you need to do is sit down at a table and make lists of options and ideas. This afternoon I even sat down and planned out a entire party for the upcoming Queen Platinum Jubilee event. I made a list of party foods, and another for games/decorations. I also created a mini themed playlist. Think about what your hobbies are and take it from there.
Reply 4
I do psychology studies on a website called prolific, its all online so just do it whenever you have free time
Reply 5
I work for UW.
It’s fully flexible and if you want to help people save money it’s a great way to earn a lot of money in your spare time.
Most people earn around £1000 in their first month.
uw.co.uk/earn
Reply for more info
Original post by andnib
I work for UW.
It’s fully flexible and if you want to help people save money it’s a great way to earn a lot of money in your spare time.
Most people earn around £1000 in their first month.
uw.co.uk/earn
Reply for more info

Cheers but UW is definitely a pyramid scheme of sorts so not for me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending