The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

some ppl say i look like jennifer love hewwit, but shes not really a singer is she?
or does this have to do with personalities? :confused:
Onearmedbandit
....which one would they be?! :eek: And why?

I thought this one up in the shower just now :smile: All my best ideas come from showers :biggrin:

Apulanta

or

I N - F L A M E S
Reply 122
hmmm tough questionim alicia silverstone in both the aerosmith videos shes in, but as for an actual band, i wish i could say something cool like Tarrie B from My Ruin, but truthfully realistically im Madonna or Vonda Sheperd
Reply 123
SIlverWings
I dunno who I'd be but they would have to be coooool!! :cool:

Anyone any ideas?? :rolleyes:

that little hamster/gerbil guy in your avatar? It rocks.
Reply 124
It's hard to answer, but I would probably be Alanis Morissette... because I like to think of myself as headstrong, creative, free-spirited, kind and uncaring of pointless criticism. I also identify heavily with all of her lyrics.. even if I cant sing them as well as she can:biggrin:
Reply 125
xbellax
i'll be....ashlee simpson- it takes talent for an untalented person to convince people to put her on TV :biggrin: ....not to mention, ryan cabrera comes with the package :wink:

why is he going out with her?crazy guy...
..well someone has to be Spinal Tap...
Reply 127
Lead singer of the 'Hundred Reasons'. Obviously.
La di da. I'm probably Tori Amos or Shirley Manson.. eccentric redheads with formerly troubled pasts.
Thinking about it... on that 100 albums thing... when they were talking about Jeff Buckley, i really felt like i understood or something... it was wierd, so i'd probably say him, thinking about it...
ArisGreenleaf
that little hamster/gerbil guy in your avatar? It rocks.

Oh wow thanks...

Yeah... I'll be the gerbil :cool:
SilverWings
Oh wow thanks...

Yeah... I'll be the gerbil :cool:

Sayyyyyy youre username doesn't happen to have anything to do with the song 'Silver Wings' by Bruce Dickinson does it? :redface:
Any suggestions for me? OR does no-one know me? Ach..well I can be a one-hit wonder! Nah..got more stamina than that!
Haras Sarah
Any suggestions for me? OR does no-one know me? Ach..well I can be a one-hit wonder! Nah..got more stamina than that!

you can be Madness :p: :smile:
I'd be Michael Jackson :smile:.
kingslaw
I'd be Michael Jackson :smile:.

couldn't have thought of a better suggestion :smile:
F1 fanatic
you can be Madness :p: :smile:

'I fallen for a lampost...'... :p: ..shame we cannot go anywhere together; it is pretty inflexible adn won't budge on anything; but unlike me the 'lampost' ain't got its head in the stars..its pretty much grounded! :p:

BTW Stu..yes I WAS at coll but it was lunch and was revising in teh computer room for a law test cos it is the quietest or BEST place for me to revise; cos get too distracted in the library..overload of info! :rolleyes: :cool:

Keep cool + a very nice man Stu :biggrin:
Haras Sarah
'I fallen for a lampost...'... :p: ..shame we cannot go anywhere together; it is pretty inflexible adn won't budge on anything; but unlike me the 'lampost' ain't got its head in the stars..its pretty much grounded! :p:

BTW Stu..yes I WAS at coll but it was lunch and was revising in teh computer room for a law test cos it is the quietest or BEST place for me to revise; cos get too distracted in the library..overload of info! :rolleyes: :cool:

Keep cool + a very nice man Stu :biggrin:

Ok Im confused (again today for all those who've seen it already today)
You like a lamp-post :wink: :biggrin: ok then.... Nice the jokes coming... excellent work with the grounding... Hope the test went well and yes I will keep cool if thats what you mean :wink:.

Im off to bed, night all.... :hello:
F1 fanatic
Ok Im confused (again today for all those who've seen it already today)
You like a lamp-post :wink: :biggrin: ok then.... Nice the jokes coming... excellent work with the grounding... Hope the test went well and yes I will keep cool if thats what you mean :wink:.

Im off to bed, night all.... :hello:

Night FF! :wink: :biggrin: Sleep well! :smile: Hope the fellow locked up physician is OK!

They did a song called 'Lovestruck'...where they said 'lovestruck..fallen for a lampost..given my upmost..blah-blah..strangest feelings'! Hope that clears it up!
Haras Sarah
Night FF! :wink: :biggrin: Sleep well! :smile: Hope the fellow locked up physician is OK!

They did a song called 'Lovestruck'...where they said 'lovestruck..fallen for a lampost..given my upmost..blah-blah..strangest feelings'! Hope that clears it up!

Wasn't that just Suggs on his own?? Madness split up years before that came out.

Latest

Trending

Trending