The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

CAS delay

Hello everyone 😔guys please help me. I don't know what to do. And I don't know what the bedfordshire university is doing and taking the decisions of CAS. In 2021 December I have payed the fee of 5000 pounds. Again the university mail that you have to pay another 5000 pounds in order get the CAS letter. So, on April 7th I have payed it as they said and fulfilled all the conditions. Again yesterday they mail me that you have to pay 1, 033 pounds, if not we will give you the offer for September intake. I'm so much worried. Please guys, please sort out my problem. Actually my intake is for July.
Two things:

You've posted this is the Coventry University section, but mention Bedfordshire University in your question. To which if these universities have you applied and received ban offer?

Do you know what your tuition fees will be for the first year? Is there any chance that they're £11033 (i.e. £5000+£5000+£1033), and they're simply asking for that fee in three separate installments?
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Reply 2
My total fee is 16325 for 2 yrs MBA
Reply 3
They told me to pay 65% of the fee. 35% fee should be after 6months
OK. Well 65% of £16,325 is about what you've been asked to pay, so there's no issue there.

Is your concern that you've been asked to pay so much before having been issued with a Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies letter?

Perhaps their argument would be that they can't confirm that you'll be studying their until you paid the 65% they've requested? (I don't know this - it's just a guess.)

Or is your concern that the University of Bedfordshire is "scamming" you in some way?
Original post by nikhath
Hello everyone 😔guys please help me. I don't know what to do. And I don't know what the bedfordshire university is doing and taking the decisions of CAS. In 2021 December I have payed the fee of 5000 pounds. Again the university mail that you have to pay another 5000 pounds in order get the CAS letter. So, on April 7th I have payed it as they said and fulfilled all the conditions. Again yesterday they mail me that you have to pay 1, 033 pounds, if not we will give you the offer for September intake. I'm so much worried. Please guys, please sort out my problem. Actually my intake is for July.

Hi @nikhath,

Thank you for your post.

As DataVenia stated, is your message related to Coventry University or Bedfordshire University? If you are writing about the latter, you have written the post under Coventry University. It would help for me to know so that I can tailor my response.

Veronica
Student Ambassador
Original post by Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Hi @nikhath,

Thank you for your post.

As DataVenia stated, is your message related to Coventry University or Bedfordshire University? If you are writing about the latter, you have written the post under Coventry University. It would help for me to know so that I can tailor my response.

Veronica
Student Ambassador

From the OP's most recent posts (for example, this one), I've concluded that he/she means University of Bedfordshire, so you're off the hook.
Reply 7
Original post by Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Hi @nikhath,

Thank you for your post.

Veronica
Student Ambassador

My message was for bedfordshire University but by mistake it gone to conventry university..
Original post by nikhath
My message was for bedfordshire University but by mistake it gone to conventry university..

Thank you for the clarification.

Veronica
Student Ambassador
Original post by DataVenia
From the OP's most recent posts (for example, this one), I've concluded that he/she means University of Bedfordshire, so you're off the hook.

Thank you.

Veronica
Student Ambassador

Quick Reply

Latest