The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

CAS delay

Good afternoon, international students who require a visa. Has anyones CAS been delayed and you are still waiting for it? Does anyone know what can be the reason for that. Alternatively, who have recently received CAS, how long did it take after receiving confirmation of an offer?
My CAS have been delayed and it’s been 11 days since offer confirmation, Cambridge stated that it takes 1-2 days to receive it.
Reply 1
Hey, you might have to wait a bit before you can send a DM. You can reply to me here in the meantime.
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Original post by Varyagun
Good afternoon, international students who require a visa. Has anyones CAS been delayed and you are still waiting for it? Does anyone know what can be the reason for that. Alternatively, who have recently received CAS, how long did it take after receiving confirmation of an offer?
My CAS have been delayed and it’s been 11 days since offer confirmation, Cambridge stated that it takes 1-2 days to receive it.

Hello,

Have you applied to study at Coventry University, because you mention Cambridge in your message?

Kind regards,
Juzer
Cov Uni Student Ambassador

Quick Reply

Latest