The Student Room Group

What happens if you fail paper 1 bio but get A* in paper bio 2022 gcse?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lazyholic
I thought the topic of blood wont appear in paper 1 bio?

appears in aminal organisation for aqa combined science higher
Original post by JesseKansas
appears in aminal organisation for aqa combined science higher

oh thank god i thought i just wasted all my time
Original post by jnkscypher
I need to do that 😭 alr we can watch him at the same time then, I need to go over the blood and that whole topic

Yes let's binge watch him together! I specifically need to go back to the heart 😭just remember not to stress yourself too much, we can do it!
Reply 23
I'm doing seperate science (higher) thats why

oh thank god i thought i just wasted all my time
Original post by Xiao's tofu
Yes let's binge watch him together! I specifically need to go back to the heart 😭just remember not to stress yourself too much, we can do it!

thanks bestie 😪 Good Luck <3
thanks bestie 😪 Good Luck <3

you too! make sure to lmk how it goes <3 we can rant or celebrate later!
Reply 26

I truly admire your optimism, considering we have like less than 3 hours left

hoping the exam will just be about cells lol
(edited 1 year ago)
I truly admire your optimism, considering we have like less than 3 hours left

I wish I could be this this optimistic irl😭 I mean ofc we all get stressed and all, especially outside the exam halls, but yk trying to kinda see the positive rather than the negatives always somewhat helps! We did miss loads of like lessons and all, but luckily the exam boards decided to be considerate enough to give us the advanced information (the year 10s wont get this advantage!) and just keep in mind that if u work hard, it will eventually pay off, I may be a completely random stranger in the same position as you, but at the end of the day, we all have different accomplishments we wanna achieve! Just believe in yourself, ik you can do it! All of us can, and I just know, make sure to not stress as I've mentioned before, but just attempt! (I'm not the most motivational type of person so srry for the random stuff I said) but again I just wanna say I believe in u!!! Go through as much as u can to make YOURSELF proud, not for anyone else ok? U can do it!!!! also lmk how it goes :smile: we can all rant together and celebrate!!!! <3
I THOUGHT BLOOD WONT COME UP? (sorry for caps)

hold up isnt the exam like at 9:00?

8:30 for me, hopefully the invigilators won't come at 9:00am like yesterday lol
Reply 29
I wish I could be this this optimistic irl😭 I mean ofc we all get stressed and all, especially outside the exam halls, but yk trying to kinda see the positive rather than the negatives always somewhat helps! We did miss loads of like lessons and all, but luckily the exam boards decided to be considerate enough to give us the advanced information (the year 10s wont get this advantage!) and just keep in mind that if u work hard, it will eventually pay off, I may be a completely random stranger in the same position as you, but at the end of the day, we all have different accomplishments we wanna achieve! Just believe in yourself, ik you can do it! All of us can, and I just know, make sure to not stress as I've mentioned before, but just attempt! (I'm not the most motivational type of person so srry for the random stuff I said) but again I just wanna say I believe in u!!! Go through as much as u can to make YOURSELF proud, not for anyone else ok? U can do it!!!! also lmk how it goes :smile: we can all rant together and celebrate!!!! <3

That.. w-was ... b-beautiful ! you've brought tears to my eyes:0 . Here is a virtual clap *lol

Yeah I'll tell you how it goes so we can rant abt it
(at least your more optimistic rather than being the opposite)
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 30
Original post by Etheride
8:30 for me, hopefully the invigilators won't come at 9:00am like yesterday lol

lol gotta kill some time for the invigilators- afterall all they do is walk around for an hour and 30min
That.. w-was ... b-beautiful ! you've brought tears to my eyes:0 . Here is a virtual clap *lol

Yeah I'll tell you how it goes so we can rant abt it
(at least your more optimistic rather than being the opposite)

Ehe ty 😂
butt how did it go???😭
Reply 32
Ehe ty 😂
butt how did it go???😭

It was a lot easier than expected buuuutt..... too many big mark questions (and it was the first time where the heart didnt come up)
I felt like I rambled on a bit especially with the meat question and HIV

wby?
(edited 1 year ago)
It was a lot easier than expected buuuutt..... too many big mark questions (and it was the first time where the heart didnt come up)
I felt like I rambled on a bit especially with the meat question and HIV

wby?

It's good to hear that you found it easy, you probably smashed it~
For me it would be a complete lie to say I liked it-
I honestly disliked it, I slept late and woke up early just to revise for no reason 😭 I revised for the heart but just one question related to the heart came up, and most of it was just random calculating and waffling 💀 but like who knows how it actually went, hopefully we all manage to get a decent grade🙉 ( I think we may hv diffrent exam board, I didn't get any questions related to HIV or a meat question? )
I honestly disliked it, I slept late and woke up early just to revise for no reason 😭 I revised for the heart but just one question related to the heart came up, and most of it was just random calculating and waffling 💀 but like who knows how it actually went, hopefully we all manage to get a decent grade🙉 ( I think we may hv diffrent exam board, I didn't get any questions related to HIV or a meat question? )

HIV and burgers was AQA
Reply 35

Yeah my exam board was AQA, now let me rephrase what I posted earlier, It would have been 1000000000000 billion times easier if I had revised the content rather than wasting it on the heart and lungs when it didnt even show up!

BTW your not the only one that stayed up late cuz the amount of yawning I experienced was like countless (to the point where all the invigilators had eyes on me)

Also never mind paper 1 cuz I feel like I've just about passed it (as in a 4or 5) so I'll try my best for paper 2 (kinda aiming for a 7 overall)
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 36
Original post by thrivingfrog
HIV and burgers was AQA

Your username is quite interesting...

heyyy how did you find it ?

oh my god i think ive found my twin
Your username is quite interesting...

I'm quite interesting

Quick Reply

Latest