The Student Room Group

Official: King's College London A101 EMDP 2023 Entry Applicants and Offer Holders

Scroll to see replies

hey guys! just wanted to drop in and say that I have applied to this course with 2780 band 3 and AAB (have an A* in welsh bacc but don't think kings gives out offers with this) - I meet all the contextual criteria as well :smile:
amaze ucat scoreee
Original post by shirazali123
hey guys! just wanted to drop in and say that I have applied to this course with 2780 band 3 and AAB (have an A* in welsh bacc but don't think kings gives out offers with this) - I meet all the contextual criteria as well :smile:
Hey guys I’ve applied for this course with a ucat of 2590 sjt 2 and AAA! :smile: (Acorn: 4, Polar Quintile 3)
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by af_2000
amaze ucat scoreee

AHHHHH thank you sm!!!! it really means a lot :smile: I am v proud of my score since improving from 2350 last year lol

wowww such a good improvement omg- are u resitting or just reapplying ?:smile:

AHHHHH thank you sm!!!! it really means a lot :smile: I am v proud of my score since improving from 2350 last year lol
Original post by af_2000

wowww such a good improvement omg- are u resitting or just reapplying ?:smile:

thank you so much <33 i have got my grades (A*AAB, welsh bacc, chem, bio and maths respectively) but some med school don't offer welsh bacc in their offers but majority do - kings doesn't but that fine bc I already got the grades lol, I am just reapplying from 4 rejections last year but 2 interviews at oxford and cardiff :smile: this year I am applying to cardiff, bristol (guaranteed interview), Southampton and kings obvs lol xx
omggg oxford wow
i’m also applying to southampton but the foundation yr course :smile:
resitting my a levels tho:frown:

thank you so much <33 i have got my grades (A*AAB, welsh bacc, chem, bio and maths respectively) but some med school don't offer welsh bacc in their offers but majority do - kings doesn't but that fine bc I already got the grades lol, I am just reapplying from 4 rejections last year but 2 interviews at oxford and cardiff :smile: this year I am applying to cardiff, bristol (guaranteed interview), Southampton and kings obvs lol xx
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by af_2000
omggg oxford wow
i’m also applying to southampton but the foundation yr course :smile:
resitting my a levels tho:frown:

thank you sm lol my interviews were very traumatising tho.. hated the experience :frown:
you will smash those exams and get those grades you deserve!! - I wish you all the best <33
i can imagine omg
and thank u so much!!!! wishing us all the best this yr :smile:<3
thank you sm lol my interviews were very traumatising tho.. hated the experience :frown:
you will smash those exams and get those grades you deserve!! - I wish you all the best <33
Hi does anyone know if a UCAT of 2490 B2 would be enough to gain an interview for the A101?

Original post by AnaisAped11
Hi does anyone know if a UCAT of 2490 B2 would be enough to gain an interview for the A101?

They take into account your entire application when selecting candidates for interview like your Gcses, A levels, Contexual etc. I know many people who got an interview w a lower ucat then you so In sha Allah you will be fine and get that interview hopefully!!
Original post by af_2000
how will they find this out? will they automatically know from the system like bursary benefits etc?

they should have asked you questions when you logged into kings apply
Original post by minaaz2891
How do we include this information? Such as that we received the UCAT bursary and that parents are in receipt of benefits?

they will ask you
Original post by af_2000
does ucat bursary count

No it doesn't, because its a separate category
Original post by perfects124
Umm I am very confused who told you this course isn’t very me lol? How did you even come to the conclusion that I am not WP?

Did you read what I said? "IF"
Original post by af_2000
u can still be considered w out wp as long as you've gone to a state ski and home status fee

Considered yes but I saw people with 2900 ucats not even getting interviews last year lol
Reply 196
Original post by nitro5
they should have asked you questions when you logged into kings apply

They didn't ask for me?
I still haven’t received a confirmation email. Should I be worried?
Original post by Hiidk7733

Make sure you check your spam email, but I would give them a ring. Got mine less than 24hrs after sending my application.
Original post by Hiidk7733

still?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending