The Student Room Group

Official: King's College London A101 EMDP 2023 Entry Applicants and Offer Holders

Scroll to see replies

Original post by popsr
It was through kings apply and the interview is on teams. My ucats 2780 band 2 and my predicted grades are A*AB. Good luck everyone

When is your interview?
Reply 381
Original post by lb56
what time did it come through at

Yesterday at 6:40 pm
Reply 382
Original post by lanaswid
When is your interview?

Next week!!!
Original post by popsr
Next week!!!

omg congrats!! i’ve got the same ucat as you! we will smash the interview - mine is the 11th :smile:)
Reply 384
Original post by shirazali123
omg congrats!! i’ve got the same ucat as you! we will smash the interview - mine is the 11th :smile:)

Ahh yes we will! <3
@shirazali123 @popsr
Sorry to tag you guys I know you're busy prepping! Have you guys completed any WP programmes? For example: Realising Oppurtunities, King's K+ or any Medview programmes? Thanks a bunch have a good day!
Original post by meow meow
@shirazali123 @popsr
Sorry to tag you guys I know you're busy prepping! Have you guys completed any WP programmes? For example: Realising Oppurtunities, King's K+ or any Medview programmes? Thanks a bunch have a good day!

i haven't done anything with kings, its my 4th choice and I literally did not think I was going to get an interview lol
Reply 387
Original post by meow meow
@shirazali123 @popsr

No I haven’t x
same here im stressed

Original post by lb56
mines still 23rd december 😭😭
Same 😭😭
Guys mine is the only one that has 04/01/2023 as the date last changed. Should I be scared? 💀💀 Someone tell me what this meanssss 😭
Congrats and good luck! Make sure to revise your personal statement, I got caught out by that at King's :smile:
Original post by shirazali123
Original post by joelhamly
Congrats and good luck! Make sure to revise your personal statement, I got caught out by that at King's :smile:

Wait they check the ps for kings interviews?? I’ve been told they never do that for KCL beforehand
When did you interview? They almost never ask about PS at MMIs as far as I'm aware, (makes it fairer as it maintains standardisation between candidates) and definitely not at Kings, at least not in the past few years.
Original post by joelhamly
I got an interview!!! :smile: The message appeared at 3:30pm today on KingsApply, super happy! :biggrin:
Original post by dxnixl
I got an interview!!! :smile: The message appeared at 3:30pm today on KingsApply, super happy! :biggrin:

OMG CONGRATS!! good luck for your interview
Original post by dxnixl

Proud of u bro!! My kings apply is still dry but for some reason the date last changed went to 05/01/2023 now :// 💀💀idk why the date keeps changing everyday but still no update 😭

Did u get an email notif saying you got a new message on kings apply or did u just check it manually? Sometimes I find the emails are a bit delayed after they actually send out the message. Also pray for me that I get an invite too 😭😭
Reply 397
Anyone else’s date still 23/12?
Original post by iwannabeasuegeon
Proud of u bro!! My kings apply is still dry but for some reason the date last changed went to 05/01/2023 now :// 💀💀idk why the date keeps changing everyday but still no update 😭

Did u get an email notif saying you got a new message on kings apply or did u just check it manually? Sometimes I find the emails are a bit delayed after they actually send out the message. Also pray for me that I get an invite too 😭😭

08CAADD0-DDC0-42ED-B5B1-09C965C48A5B.jpg.jpeg
From last year. Who knows. I believe GANFYD said it doesn’t mean anything either.
Original post by larissaberry
08CAADD0-DDC0-42ED-B5B1-09C965C48A5B.jpg.jpeg
From last year. Who knows. I believe GANFYD said it doesn’t mean anything either.

Ah ok. Thanks for clarifying 😭

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending