The Student Room Group

Official: King's College London A101 EMDP 2023 Entry Applicants and Offer Holders

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jubnatan
everyone's getting offers and it's making me anxious that i might be rejected :frown:

There’s nothing we can do right now other than wait and focus on exams. If it’s any consolation, kings said just today that they aim to send out all decisions in April.

So hopefully we hear by the end of next week🤞
Got an offer 🙂
Thank uuu

Original post by Chris lamber
I don't know of one, but I think you can join the Facebook group chat for life sciences
Has anyone who applied for film heard back? Im considering withdrawing my application so I can apply for accommodation at my top uni... I would really like to hear back and put it as my second choice but It's not my top so I'm not sure if its worth waiting
Did anyone from emdp get the whole ‘offers will be given out just before the deadline’ that the A100 people got?
I think this was the 3rd batch and my friend got an offer when we had interview half an hour after each other. So there isn’t much room for hope anymore.
Just reject me already. My iPhone stat shows mail always opened on pickups.
They should send rejections first, that way u can stay hopeful if ur getting a late response.
Original post by FaithfulyHopeful
I think this was the 3rd batch and my friend got an offer when we had interview half an hour after each other. So there isn’t much room for hope anymore.
Just reject me already. My iPhone stat shows mail always opened on pickups.
They should send rejections first, that way u can stay hopeful if ur getting a late response.

Only 2 batches have been sent out
how many batches do they send out?
Original post by user120384
how many batches do they send out?

I’m guessing another 2 will go out?
Original post by akaaa
Did anyone from emdp get the whole ‘offers will be given out just before the deadline’ that the A100 people got?

wdym was this an email that was sent out?
so a total of 4 batches?

roughly 80/90 students with offers right?
how do people know how many batches have been sent out and how many people are in each batch? Not everyone who applied is necessarily on tsr
wdym was this an email that was sent out?

The A100 students got messages saying they’ll get offers around the deadline
Original post by user120384
so a total of 4 batches?

roughly 80/90 students with offers right?

probably 115 ish offers
Also for the people who thought it was ok to misinform others that having high predicted grades meant youre not suitable for A101, i got 2a* predicted 2a* achieved and epq and got an offer so like maybe dont listen to people on tsr thanks. email the uni instead.
Original post by Upbeat8392
Also for the people who thought it was ok to misinform others that having high predicted grades meant youre not suitable for A101, i got 2a* predicted 2a* achieved and epq and got an offer so like maybe dont listen to people on tsr thanks. email the uni instead.

DAMN straight
Original post by Chris lamber
Here is the link :smile:

Ahh thank you so much, was getting proper stressed that I wouldn’t be able to chat to someone before the course starts
Original post by MilliS
Ahh thank you so much, was getting proper stressed that I wouldn’t be able to chat to someone before the course starts

No worries!
how do people know how many batches have been sent out and how many people are in each batch? Not everyone who applied is necessarily on tsr

Last year kings released offers in 3 batches. while reading this thread so far there has been only 2. Thereby if those who havent got offers (me included) are not in this last batch then for you sake treat it as a rejection.
Original post by wagwangenerals
Last year kings released offers in 3 batches. while reading this thread so far there has been only 2. Thereby if those who havent got offers (me included) are not in this last batch then for you sake treat it as a rejection.

In both whether there are multiple batches left, or none left, every year is completely different

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending