The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

nno but its weird u posted tihs thread i was just about to! is it safe to buy from ebay? i wana new fone and they r soooo cheap on ebay but im scared
Reply 2
magiccarpet
nno but its weird u posted tihs thread i was just about to! is it safe to buy from ebay? i wana new fone and they r soooo cheap on ebay but im scared

if u wana buy a phone, then its best to buy it from a manufacturer on ebay where its packaged etc, rather than from a random person. the thing about ebay is its all about trust, they trust u to send the money and u trust them to send the product, or vice versa, my sister used to use it and she bought stuff with out paying themwhich i think was really out of order and rude, but she got suspeneded cause ppl complained, so the bad guys will either had bad feedback or be suspended so they cant use it so i wouldnt worry 2 much.
Reply 3
http://msv.dk/ms027.asp

type in the web address then copy and past the ip adress it will give you into the address bar.
Reply 4
magiccarpet

Yeh it's safe. It's a legally bound contract so you can sue the seller if they do anything dodgy.
I brought my greenday tickets form there - whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Reply 6
Nothing wrong with ebay, it is quite safe. I use it often!
i am such an ebay junkie, its scary.
Reply 8
The only time I bought something off ebay, the person lied about what the specs.
Reply 9
Moncal
The only time I bought something off ebay, the person lied about what the specs.

so what happened?
ali_bongo_uk
I brought my greenday tickets form there - whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

You bought from ******s who buy truckloads of tickets for concerts that are planned to sell out and then who sell the tickets on ebay at 3 times the price.
Reply 11
I've just sold my 2nd item :smile:
lessthanthree
thankyou, captain obvious! *salute*

Not obvious. Scalpers were never such a problem until ebay.
When you live in London and any top concert sells out in 10 minutes and then you go on ebay and about 100 tickets are selling for a 250-capacity venue, you're pretty disgusted.
Did I just kill this thread?
On a lighter note, do any people here have really high feedback rating on ebay?
Mine's 64. I've sold quite a lot of dvds and various stuff on it too.
Reply 14
mine's just 26 :frown:
Reply 15
I just bought my very first item, series 6 of sex and the city on dvd for £25!
Reply 16
ponjavic
so what happened?

It took a while, but they finally gave me my money back. They sell so many items that they can't really afford to have people giving them negative feedback.
Reply 17
Jenna999
I just bought my very first item, series 6 of sex and the city on dvd for £25!

it's pretty much the same price here www.choicesdirect.com with no delivery charge. and you can get all 6 for under £100 in amazon which works out at £16/17 each series
ali_bongo_uk

yaya - i love green day - specially boulevard of broken dreams :biggrin:
Reply 19
aw they dont have clothes tho :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending