The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Photography universities

Hello all!!
Just wondered should I start putting together my photography portfolio now for someone who is due to start uni in 2023 ? Need help
My honest advice would be no. You're going to improve and make so much more work between now and then and you want your portfolio to be your very best stuff. I'm not saying that some of your current work wont make it in but they encourage you to put your most recent work in so they have an idea of where you are currently working and what you are most interested in. If you're currently in education then your teachers will more than likely work with you to create your portfolio during the application process.
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Original post by torijane99
My honest advice would be no. You're going to improve and make so much more work between now and then and you want your portfolio to be your very best stuff. I'm not saying that some of your current work wont make it in but they encourage you to put your most recent work in so they have an idea of where you are currently working and what you are most interested in. If you're currently in education then your teachers will more than likely work with you to create your portfolio during the application process.

Thank you !! I understand now

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending