The Student Room Group

sort me ouuut!!

Right im having a total dilemma and im hoping someone out there can offer me some wise words!?

Basically i had a year out after college, just working in a bit of a dead end job. Then spontaniously one day i decided to go to uni...about 2 weeks before the term started.
Previously to this I spent a good year and a half thinking about what to do with my future and working myself into a state because I do not know!!!

Anyway now im at uni and i regret ever coming here! I dont like my course at all! Living away from home is great but uni is nowhere near what i built it up to be like! Spending the next three years here feels more like a prison sentence.
I've always really really wanted to travel, and now I just feel like i wish i wasnt at uni and i was travelling. But lifes too short to have regrets so now im wanting to leave uni, work and travel.
Am i being stupid? i just dont feel i can complete a degree in this frame of mind.
What do you think i should do? I need some support or some advice! help!
ta!
You aren't stupid. You went to uni and decided it wasn't for you .. however from your post it seems like you've been indecisive about other stuff as well? Maybe you have too much expectations and always end up feeling disappointed?

You need to think about what you want in life ... what would you do after traveling? Where would you get the money? Do you wanna get into a job? What kind of job, etc, etc ... think about everything.

While its possible to take a year out or drop out to travel, life won't always go your way so you need to make decisions and work though it :yep:

Latest

Trending

Trending