The Student Room Group

Relationship

Hi so there is girl who lives in the same village as me and I think she is really pretty. But I think i might creeped out I’m mean I will never make a girl feel uncomfortable or stalk her or something. I just looked at her and thought she is just quite pretty.

And I when I looked at her she kind off when shoo with her hand or waved away from me maybe not in rude way I don’t think sort of thing all I did was just looked at her. And now it just seems like she is maybe afraid of me when I was walking back from work she got in her car and acted sort off panicked. And at out local restaurant she said she was scared.

I don’t know what I did wrong maybe she has her own problems I don’t know I tend not care about these things but I’m sort off worried that she thinks I’m sort of creep or something i consider myself as attractive tall dark good hair muscular and have a good life and jobs.

I sometimes I would like to ask her out for drink to get know her but asking a girl out it takes a lot of confidence to do so especially if I think she finds me creep anything. I was just wanted to know if I’m overthinking all of this and it’s just inside my head but I tend not care anymore if she or her family wanted to say or talk to be about that’s fine or if she wants to me about it that’s great I just wanted it know what you guys think of this
Ah doesnt matter dont be looking for attention even if she is what she is. Leave her off "stalk" her not. K bye delete this. I am kind no need to ramble on she is what she is up to u

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending