The Student Room Group

Awaiting interview results on csj

The civil service jobs dashboard has now updated to 'awaiting interview results'. I've never seen this before . Does anyone know how long after this update you're likely to have an answer either way?
Reply 1
Original post by jobsthread1
The civil service jobs dashboard has now updated to 'awaiting interview results'. I've never seen this before . Does anyone know how long after this update you're likely to have an answer either way?

Depends how busy they are. If the job has alot of posts available then i would expect them to take time like 2-3 months sometimes. But if the job is recruiting small amount of people then it should be quicker maybe 2-3 weeks.
I have seen this message too. Have you had an update yet....Were you successful?
Original post by jobsthread1

I was called to say I got the job but my status has just been updated to awaiting interview results - should I be worried?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending