The Student Room Group

HMRC Compliance Caseworker - Vacancy 298821

I haven’t seen a thread made for this vacancy so thought I’d start one, has anyone here applied?

I applied and was invited to schedule a time for assessment centre today, but when I click to schedule interview, no time slots come up

Hows everyone feeling about the assessment centre?

Scroll to see replies

Hi

I applied too and got an email for the in-tray exercise, though I honestly did not think I would get through. But nothing comes up when I click schedule interview, this just comes up - "Unfortunately, currently you have no interview invites or booked interviews."

Original post by d-m1
I haven’t seen a thread made for this vacancy so thought I’d start one, has anyone here applied?

I applied and was invited to schedule a time for assessment centre today, but when I click to schedule interview, no time slots come up

Hows everyone feeling about the assessment centre?
Reply 2
Original post by just_ranzel
Hi

I applied too and got an email for the in-tray exercise, though I honestly did not think I would get through. But nothing comes up when I click schedule interview, this just comes up - "Unfortunately, currently you have no interview invites or booked interviews."

Exact same thing for me - I think its the same for everyone, so many people must have emailed them (myself included), so hopefully they’ll sort it
I've had the same issue with booking a slot for the in tray but managed to book it today
Which city is your first preference guys?
Original post by username4560
Which city is your first preference guys?

portsmouth. feeling optimistic about the number of places lol, I wonder how many people applied
portsmouth. feeling optimistic about the number of places lol, I wonder how many people applied

On the in-tray assessment information session yesterday the host mentioned that they received 8500 applications initially but he didn't say how many people have gone through to the in tray stage.
Good luck with your application!
Reply 7
On the in-tray assessment information session yesterday the host mentioned that they received 8500 applications initially but he didn't say how many people have gone through to the in tray stage.

Oh wow! I applied for Birmingham, only 14 posts so fingers crossed
Reply 8

What kind of information did they provide in the in-tray insight session? I’m due to attend mine next week, was it useful?
Original post by d-m1
Oh wow! I applied for Birmingham, only 14 posts so fingers crossed

I've applied for Birmingham too :smile:
Original post by d-m1
What kind of information did they provide in the in-tray insight session? I’m due to attend mine next week, was it useful?

Yes, it was useful and you get to ask questions too
Reply 11
Yes, it was useful and you get to ask questions too

Haven't seen much information about the in tray assessment what happens?
Reply 12
Anyone completed the in tray exercise and can give some insight on how they found it?
Does anyone know if the in tray exercise is the same as the virtual video interview?
Does anyone have any updates? I remember them saying they would have the results on the 21
What's the in-tray exercise like and what does it involve exactly?
Reply 16
The in tray assessment was answering a question from a customer who thought they had not included some information on their tax return. You had the figures and you had to amend the tax position and reply to the email.
Original post by lovemanh
The in tray assessment was answering a question from a customer who thought they had not included some information on their tax return. You had the figures and you had to amend the tax position and reply to the email.

That's very helpful, thanks
Reply 18
Does anyone have any updates? I remember them saying they would have the results on the 21

Hey, I haven't heard anything, was wondering if anyone else had too.
Reply 19
I was til they would give the results from 28th so after bank holiday

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending