The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
i'd say almost definately yeh
Reply 2
which hepatitis would you get?
Reply 3
i think it depends on what kind of hepatitis the person who farts has. it'd prob depend as well how close you were to them when they farted or whether they were wearing thin trousers or like jeans
Reply 4
is this all hypothetical or has this actually happened?
Reply 5
one of my housemates is a medic, he says its pretty rare, but does happen
Reply 6
would a hepatitis fart smell differently to another fart?
Reply 7
haha :smile: this convo is very random
Reply 8
no, like most gases you cant tell from the odour
Oh good god...this thread is a load of s***
Reply 10
leum
would a hepatitis fart smell differently to another fart?

How would that help? Once you've smelt it, you're fooked. :p:
Reply 11
about_my_bow
Oh good god...this thread is a load of s***

a bit crude, but yeah, thats essentially what we're talking about
Reply 12
my housemate is a medic at loughborough and he reckons that this is a major concern for the NHS after studying a pneumonic disease module last year.
Reply 13
JayEm
How would that help? Once you've smelt it, you're fooked. :p:

yeah but it would be like an early warning system, you'd at least know to go get it checked out before it gets too serious
Reply 14
alex_jenko
my housemate is a medic at loughborough and he reckons that this is a major concern for the NHS after studying a pneumonic disease module last year.

thats a pretty scary prospect, i cant believe i only heard about this for the first time the other day!
The only way you'd send poo everywhere is if you fart with your pants/trousers down.

INTO SOMEONES FACE.
Reply 16
Rehehelly
The only way you'd send poo everywhere is if you fart with your pants/trousers down.

INTO SOMEONES FACE.

thats what a fart is, its only small particles, but thats enough to carry a desease
This thread is worrying me..
My friend did a huge trump in class today!
Reply 18
Rehehelly

INTO SOMEONES FACE.

or maybe if you cupped it in your hand and wafted it at some1s face...
but if you think about it your underwear and trousers are thin enough to let the smell out, which is the poo particles in the methane coming out of your rectum.
Reply 19
SuicideCommando
This thread is worrying me..
My friend did a huge trump in class today!

from what i gather you can only catch something from it if you actually smelt it

Latest

Trending

Trending