The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

how are you enjoying life at herts emmyw87?
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Reply 21
Mrs David Tennant

Woo, got an offer today for English Literature and American Studies - 260 UCAS points :biggrin:
^^^^ Well Done! :biggrin:
Reply 23
Mrs David Tennant

First year was immense i would do the whole year over again i loved it to bits

Second year is a lot harder, as in work load and having a job, also finding living in a house a lot different to halls lol hatfield also appears a lot less appealing wen you live there for more than a year - there isnt anything there of use apart from asda lol but you kinda by pass that in your first year.

But i love my course and all my frends at uni and i dont think i would change it.
^^^What are you studying if you don't mind me asking? and what hall did you stay in?
Reply 25
erm im studyin in the business school

joint honours information systems with business

i stayed in dehav but its like gangsta village ! stay on college lane

if your social like to party - telford court
if you want peace then - roberts way
if you want cheap and traditional - broad coals fern butler

doktauh will prob tell you to live in fern
I have no idea whether to go here or to my other choices
I'm so confused!
Soton's nightlife kicks the **** out of the other two. Tbh, I'd say only come to Herts if the course is markedly better than the other places, or you particularly like concrete.
Reply 28
Ive accepted my offer to hertfordshire now. Bring it on
Reply 29
anyone applied for tourism and environmental studies UH 09?
Reply 30
I got an offer as well for uni of Hertfordshire, the subject was law with philosophy. I hope i can do it!!
^^^^ well done :smile: is it your firm?
Reply 32
unconditional offer,..Mgt course. =]]
tho havin said that herts is not my 1st choice & ive decided to firm Brighton,..
I havent got around to visit herts yet!! I better go sumday,..soon!
Reply 33
emmyw87

i stayed in dehav but its like gangsta village ! stay on college lane

what ! ? lol.. i went to the open day on saturday and it seemed lovely ! lol.. why is it "gansta" ?

i reckon herts is going to be my firm.. rather loved it there ! :smile:
Reply 34
De Hav was fine when i was there, i think it really depends on the year. Rooms are decent but expensive!
Reply 35
Anyone applied for geography 09 ?
Reply 36
s+lky
what ! ? lol.. i went to the open day on saturday and it seemed lovely ! lol.. why is it "gansta" ?

They seemed to have a big intake of foreign and coloured students there a couple of years back to De Hav.

Nothing wrong with that but I guess if your not used to it you could call it "Gangsta" lol. Its no different to living in London, Birmingham or any place with a big multicultural compliment, a good opportunity to learn about other cultures if you havent been in that enviroment before :biggrin:
Reply 37
lol ! aaahh right ok ! :biggrin: ta for just clearing that up.. lol
I have had an offer from them - but when do you find out how many points you need?
Reply 39
If it is a conditional offer you should get a letter through saying what grades you need. It might say on the UCAS tracking website also :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending