The Student Room Group

I’m not sure if I did well in my highers

I got AABBB
A in business and english
B in maths, biology and history
They are good results but I can’t help but feel disappointed in myself. Are these results going to even get me into uni?
That's a good set of results - well done! Entry requirements differ by course and university so it depends on what you're looking to study but there are certainly plenty of courses and universities that will accept that set of results.
Hi!! Those are a good set of results well done!!!

Have a browse through courses and there should be things for you! Alot of courses list requirements needed by the end of 6th year so u have hope and maybe taking AH's can sometimes override certain grades but those r rlly good grades
Original post by Jsjxkskxlwl
I got AABBB
A in business and english
B in maths, biology and history
They are good results but I can’t help but feel disappointed in myself. Are these results going to even get me into uni?

Don't be disappointed in yourself those are really great grades for higher! My journey to get highers was a little bit different so I actually sat mine mostly in 6th year (with no AH sadly ) and was so unbelievabley worried that I would not get into uni but then l actually received plenty of offers from good uni's and am currently studying at one that I love.

It does depend on where you want to go to uni but you still have 6th Year to do AH's and or some more Highers if you prefer.

Those grades weren't easy to achieve and you worked hard so be proud and know that you got this! Any uni would be lucky to have you :smile:
(edited 1 year ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending