The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I had a balaclava for cycling to work when it was cold. Unfortunately mine was neon pink so cars could see me :o:

OP: Go for it, make a fashion statement, bring back peado-chic!
Reply 21
Ashly...!
... something like a beard?

:laughing: I did think that sounded weird when I typed it...I guess I was right?

Kyle_S-C
Yeah, I was thinking about this, but figured it was just a bad idea...maybe cover your mouth and nose with a scarf and get a big hat? Or bathe in deep heat before you go out.

Maybe. :dontknow: Balaclava seems more practical though.
I do that! I got a black one from an army shop a little while ago and it's really warm, I love it. Especially when cycling. :yes:
Wear a scarf, a hat and put your hood up, you will not look like a felon but rather like the majority of people around you. Really it just depends on the look you want to cultivate :yep: but if you want to be suspicious go for Balaclava (as long as you are not in N.Ireland :rolleyes: )
Reply 24
Why not just put a scarf on and pull it up high? Generally then you just look like you're cold.
Reply 25
I chased my friend down a busy road in a balaclava once. People were beeping, and he didn't forgive me.
Reply 26
GodspeedGehenna
Dear god, just whatever you do, don't wear both.

That'd make them an IRApist. :yep:
Indievertigo
I'm 99.-98% sure that it's written somewhere in the laws that anyone with a balaclava on is a thief.

That i'm sure is absolute rubbish.
Fandellos
That i'm sure is absolute rubbish.

Yes. That would be a good interpretation of a percentage of 99 point negative 98 %.
Reply 29
how about wearing a motorcycle helmet :biggrin:
Indievertigo
Yes. That would be a good interpretation of a percentage of 99 point negative 98 %.

well i misread that, sorry dude.
:laughing:
This thread...:toofunny:
Blátönn
That'd make them an IRApist. :yep:

:rofl: :rofl:

Post of the day.

Latest

Trending

Trending