The Student Room Group

PLEASE HELP ME Im going into year 11 not knowing a lot of year 11 content

Hi there, I'm starting my final year of secondary year 11 this year. Im so worried as there is so much year 10 content (mostly science) that I still don't know and I'm extremely worried for the work load. Is there any advice for me to keep on top of my year 11 work while learning my year 10 work please help or is there a point were we go over year 10 work?? ;c
Reply 1
hii, personally i think the best option is splitting your revision time between the old year 10 content and the new year content to begin with. make sure you find out what topics your mocks cover as well so then you can focus revision prior to them. at my school we had time to go over year 10 content in the majority of subjects (some we even finished the content in december). schools will probably also hold extra revision sessions, possibly after school and in the run up to exams, so going to these could be useful if you think it would help going over content with a teacher.
Reply 2
I there thank you so much! I will look into the extra revision lessons and will split my revision into the subjects I find most difficult. :smile:
Original post by imclx
hii, personally i think the best option is splitting your revision time between the old year 10 content and the new year content to begin with. make sure you find out what topics your mocks cover as well so then you can focus revision prior to them. at my school we had time to go over year 10 content in the majority of subjects (some we even finished the content in december). schools will probably also hold extra revision sessions, possibly after school and in the run up to exams, so going to these could be useful if you think it would help going over content with a teacher.
Reply 3
Original post by Nadia.mk
Hi there, I'm starting my final year of secondary year 11 this year. Im so worried as there is so much year 10 content (mostly science) that I still don't know and I'm extremely worried for the work load. Is there any advice for me to keep on top of my year 11 work while learning my year 10 work please help or is there a point were we go over year 10 work?? ;c

my computig teacher did not teach me one thing so I was left all alone in year 11, what I did was I bought a computing revision note passport with all the info and learnt that- i learned everything from it and it was so helpful- I got an A* (grade 9) in that subject- does anyone want the link to it?

Quick Reply

Latest