The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

5000 Postgrad International Scholarship

Hello,

Anyone received an update regarding the 5000 Postgrad International Scholarship? Mine is still showing reserved.

Thank you.
Hiya, I don't have the experience you're looking for but I am going to give your thread a quick :bump: so that hopefully someone else might be able to help you :colondollar:
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Hello,

Anyone received an update regarding the 5000 Postgrad International Scholarship? Mine is still showing reserved.

Thank you.

Hello! what happened after the reserved status? were you awarded? I'm in the same situation and it's making me anxious.
Me too, for the same scholarship, I guess many people are in the same situation, and as it will be just a few awarded, maybe reserved status only means they are reviewing the application.
Reply 4
Did you mean £50000, right? Mine is 'reserved' too. It means they received all the legal documents for each of us to examine them.
Reply 5
Original post by rollingbb8
Did you mean £50000, right? Mine is 'reserved' too. It means they received all the legal documents for each of us to examine them.

There’s a 5k scholarship for some courses as well. I’ve seen other applicants talking about it. You 50k one says reserved? Mine is still showing pending
Reply 6
Original post by aditigup
There’s a 5k scholarship for some courses as well. I’ve seen other applicants talking about it. You 50k one says reserved? Mine is still showing pending

Hi, mine still showing pending too :/ I hope it's not a bad thing
Reply 7
Original post by aleli
Hi, mine still showing pending too :/ I hope it's not a bad thing

Same. Hoping for the best 🤞
Hi, I am an offer holder for an MA course at CSM! I am an international student from a low-income country. I just got an update about the 50k scholarship! Unfortunately I didn't get it :frown: :frown: However, I am not giving up! If anyone has any info about getting funding from other resources i would be happy to know! I am not able to pay the cost of my studies and living costs, so I am totally depending on the funds I can raise! Thank you and good luck for you al!!
Reply 9
I failed to receive a scholarship. But let's don't give up early. We can make it! Good luck with our studies!
(edited 9 months ago)
I didn't get it either and I probably will not be able to do my MA with UAL

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending