The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Postgraduate scholarship 2023

Does anyone know if its necessary to accept the offer prior to getting the scholarship decision? I am asking because of the deposit amount that international students need to pay which is quite a lot for me right now so I would like to wait for the scholarship decision before making that huge payment. I can't find any information regarding this and emails have been futile.
Original post by Anonymous
Does anyone know if its necessary to accept the offer prior to getting the scholarship decision? I am asking because of the deposit amount that international students need to pay which is quite a lot for me right now so I would like to wait for the scholarship decision before making that huge payment. I can't find any information regarding this and emails have been futile.

Hi,

You just need an offer to be considered for a scholarship there is no need to pay a deposit at this moment in time. The final acceptance deadline will be in your offer letter which is the 31st August for postgrad applications. We do encourage earlier acceptance and deposit payments however you can wait until you receive the outcome of your scholarship application before accepting.

Best wishes,

UAL Staff Rep
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Hi! Do scholarships have early decisions or will it positively be mid-August before we hear anything?
Original post by University of the Arts London Staff Reps
Hi,

You just need an offer to be considered for a scholarship there is no need to pay a deposit at this moment in time. The final acceptance deadline will be in your offer letter which is the 31st August for postgrad applications. We do encourage earlier acceptance and deposit payments however you can wait until you receive the outcome of your scholarship application before accepting.

Best wishes,

UAL Staff Rep

Hi, I am an offer holder for an MA course at CSM! I am an international student from a low-income country. I just got an update about the UAL 50k scholarship! Unfortunately I didn't get it Image Image However, I am not giving up! If anyone has any info about getting funding from other resources i would be happy to know! I am not able to pay the cost of my studies and living costs, so I am totally depending on the funds I can raise! I don't want money to be an obstacle to follow my dreams!!!! Thank you!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending