The Student Room Group

Low UCAT score

I would like to know the chances of admission in Medicine with 1st percentile UCAT score with predicted A*A*A grades ?
Reply 1
Original post by ZaheeT
I would like to know the chances of admission in Medicine with 1st percentile UCAT score with predicted A*A*A grades ?

What is the actual ucat score?

You would be better off posting in the *MEGATHREAD* - The "Which Medical School Should I Apply To?" Uberthread [part 4 of 4]
Original post by ZaheeT

A first percentile score is <1900. Your chances are miniscule if you didn't register for the BMAT.
Reply 3
Original post by Idk131
What is the actual ucat score?

You would be better off posting in the *MEGATHREAD* - The "Which Medical School Should I Apply To?" Uberthread [part 4 of 4]

Actual UCAT score 2170 and preparing for BMAT now
Original post by hungrysalamander
A first percentile score is <1900. Your chances are miniscule if you didn't register for the BMAT.
Original post by ZaheeT
Actual UCAT score 2170 and preparing for BMAT now

2170 is first decile, not percentile. I would recommend applying to 4 BMAT unis unless you have a full set of 8/9's at GCSE.
are you contextual?
Plymouth BM6 might be an option.
Or. Forget Uni for this year.
Work hard, get those all important A grades, and then apply next year having resat UKCAT.
Reply 7
Original post by ZaheeT

oh no!! do BMAT haha
(edited 1 year ago)
I'm in the same boat got 2420 so went for the bmat unis instead! fingers crossed for you mate and good luck with your application
Original post by Future2004
I'm in the same boat got 2420 so went for the bmat unis instead! fingers crossed for you mate and good luck with your application

how did it go?
Original post by ZaheeT

how did it go?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending