The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Are you serious?
Reply 2
Are you serious?
Yeah! I know roughly what it means but I don't know why people would do it and what sort of people would?
Reply 3
well then you do not know what it means
Reply 4
well then you do not know what it means
that's why i'm asking what it means!
Reply 5
why do immigrants come to this country...... for the yorkshire pudding or because saddam Hussain is killimg them or because of ecomonic povery in their country?
Reply 6
why do immigrants come to this country...... for the yorkshire pudding or because saddam Hussain is killimg them or because of ecomonic povery in their country?
ok. i didn't know if it meant from other countries or from other parts of the country, thats what i was getting confused about! x
Reply 7
OK, what I know about Migration would be too detailed as I did it for A-Level. But you need to read over your books and any materials given to you by your teacher. It will have been covered. Its the foundation in Geography for lots of things.
Here is a case study that may help you understand a little more:
http://www.sln.org.uk/geography/schools/blythebridge/GCSECSMigrationMexicoUSA.htm

From vague memories of GCSE, inward migration is the migration of people into Urban areas from Rural areas. Anything else I say could put you off and be too detailed.
Reply 8
From vague memories of GCSE, inward migration is the migration of people into Urban areas from Rural areas. Anything else I say could put you off and be too detailed.
That makes sense-thanks x
Inward migration is all forms of migration which involve and influx in of people from a less populated area to a more populated area.

Latest

Trending

Trending